Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:25:56 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Wanting To Join The Elders
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wanting To Join The Elders  ( 1119 )
Captain 24
TE Members
Forum Member

: 46

Always Carry Never Tell

« : February 27, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »

Hello my name is Craig and i'm 29 years old,I work for the county where I live full time on an ambulance, also a fire Captain on the local fire dept. Married no kids yet, and work on the family farm. Been gaming since Atari played mostly consul games just statred learning about computer gaming, I bought Source played for a while bouncing in and out of servers found the TE Server and love it. Just bought Tf2 and cant get enough I want to join up with the Elders because this is the best group of people that I have ever played against, and are always ready to help a noob like me.  :notworthy:

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #1 : February 27, 2008, 09:02:08 PM »

glad to see your on the forums. make sure you get your posts up and stay involved with vent. then fill out the app. getting team fortress 2 would also help your chances in joining the elders. but i have played on the servers with you alot and i have found that you are a great guy to play and talk with. so if a vote comes up for him then i will vote yes.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #2 : February 27, 2008, 09:32:51 PM »

Craig is a good guy, and I know him in real life. If I were in a fire or my ass was dying..um, let me re-phrase that..If I were in a fire I would want him there!
 :-D

Play lots of TF2!

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : February 28, 2008, 01:20:28 AM »

Get those hours up in the TF2 server  :-D

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #4 : February 29, 2008, 08:58:52 AM »

i also know craig. he is a active member in the community. he is a captian in his local volunteer fire department, he also works ems full time. i think he would be a great addition to TE. he is a great guy that loves playing on the servers and talking in vent. he actively plays tf2 and css.  well thats my two cents. good luck craig, see you in game.  :headbang1:

Walmart Security
Forum Member

: 86

ICQ Messenger - 4894248 Yahoo Instant Messenger - GRIGGC@YAHOO.COM
« #5 : March 12, 2008, 11:19:17 AM »

i'm not a member, but i met captian i though he was a good respectable person who likes getta... and rocks on the drums... he's in on my rock band as drummer..   

You rock captian24  :headbang1:

Timing is everything.It's better to be lucky than good.All governments are run by liars and nothing they say should be believed.Everyone has his price.Any trick used more than once becomes a technique.Doctors bury their mistakes.
Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #6 : March 15, 2008, 02:08:10 AM »

yeh...Craig is a really laid back COOL dude...and i personally enjoy the kills he gives me in GG..LOL :flamed: :flamed:

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #7 : March 15, 2008, 07:52:15 AM »

he's got my vote, very chill with a good attitude...great guy to play games with!!  :cool1:

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

: [1]  
« previous next »
: