Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:33:17 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Pc Help/Tweak Page (Moderator: snyper133)
| | |-+  Looking for Decrypters/"Hackers"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking for Decrypters/"Hackers"  ( 562 )
Highsight
Users
Forum Member

: 88

« : February 26, 2008, 05:25:15 PM »

So, I am working on a VERY simple encryption for the maps for the BlockBall game I'm working on, and I could use some people who think they can decrypt it to tell me how secure it is.  Here is a small sample of part of what an encrypted map looks like.  If you can decrypt it, please post what you think the answer is here so I know whether or not to beef up security.  Bare in mind, this is a VERY simple encryption, I don't expect this to be undecrpytible. ;)

Code: [Select]
cnrgp39><6>>>
Again, this is not going to be impossible, I just want to see if it is TOO easy.  Enjoy. :)

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #1 : February 26, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »

It sounds like fun.....but i cant help you with that because i have no idea of what you r talking about!!!
 i hope some one can help you, there are many ppl here that know tons of stuff like that, i know about other things....lol

Highsight
Users
Forum Member

: 88

« #2 : February 26, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »

Well, I'm obviously not going to give out much information on the subject, if I did, it would be giving information a normal user wouldn't have.  So, here's all that a normal person should know:

It is part of a map file for a breakout type game.

.....that is all. :P

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #3 : February 27, 2008, 12:17:58 AM »

Thanx dude, it doesnt interest me either that much so.... I just like to play the maps i dont care how they r done :-D
 Good luck

: [1]  
« previous next »
: