Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:58:53 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Hi
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Hi  ( 2155 )
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #15 : February 21, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »

If it is a question about his character or who he is, you might want to talk to rage, considering that is his brother in-law.

If he comes and people have a problem with him just blame Rage  :-D

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #16 : February 21, 2008, 05:31:11 PM »

Are you coming to the lan, WB? I just noticed you have six replies in this post...

:o

« #17 : February 21, 2008, 07:14:43 PM »

lol, I see that TE is still TE... you guys get so off topic so easily lol...  but yeah, if you guys don't want me to go, i'll completely understand and if you do let me go... I promise to you that I'm a completely different person than I was before

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #18 : February 21, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

you've got to prove your loyalty and devotion to us....which means we put you butt naked in a dark room at the LAN and you've got 10 minutes to prove yourself.....

Leet get the goat and the hose ready

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #19 : February 21, 2008, 09:13:27 PM »

well me and hitman smurf are hosting this lan party. so i am staying out of it.  :bs:

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

« #20 : February 21, 2008, 09:46:28 PM »

you've got to prove your loyalty and devotion to us....which means we put you butt naked in a dark room at the LAN and you've got 10 minutes to prove yourself.....

Leet get the goat and the hose ready

I've got something better...... Captain 24 and noobinhood!

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #21 : February 21, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »

First off I want to apologize for my flat out answer of NO in my previous post.  I should not have gone striaght to that so we came up with a plan that I will list below.

Ok, so here is the official response from Smurf, Barrell, and Video Master.

We all talked tonight and there is one more person that we need to talk to and I will be doing that tomorrow.  I am not sure if this person still has hard feelings over what happened or not but that is what I am going to find out.  The 3 of us have decided to obide by whatever this 4th party wishes to happen.  As soon as I have the 4th parties information, the 3 of us will talk again and post up what the decision is.  Until then I am locking this thread.  Please keep checking back for the answer to get posted.

Thanks,

VM

Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #22 : February 24, 2008, 03:57:19 PM »

video u may be sorry for the way u acted....but im not for the way im about to act....
pooch, get the f*ck out of here...NOBODY wants you here. You are a cheater....you gave us a bad name, u gave those of us who defended you a bad name...i would be happy if you would just ROT IN HELL....if i was going to the LAN, i would suggest you NOT. but since im not going, i guess i have no say in the matter video, since i never heard anything about this until it was brought to my attention...i am obviously not one of the ones to be consulted about this, so whatever....

once a cheater, always a cheater... 80% of this clan has never known pooch, and therefore you are blinded by ignorance in allowing him a chance....im warning you, you will regret your decision to let him go....
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

« #23 : February 24, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »

http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?topic=3973.0

This shit aint going to happen again. Bottom line, case closed.

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

« #24 : February 24, 2008, 07:51:22 PM »

Here is the last and final post that will be put into this thread.

Smurf, Barrell and myself have come to the decision that Pooch is not allowed to attend the LAN Party.  We have made this decision based on the history of what has happened and also talking to a few of the people that were there during that incident.  We are going to respect our Founders and my fellow Owners and also the namesake of our clan and stick with the whole idea that Pooch is banned from anything dealing with The Elders.

Thanks,

VM
« : February 24, 2008, 07:55:07 PM Video_Master »

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

« #25 : February 24, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

I am also locking this and this now needs to stay locked as the decision will not be overturned.

-VM

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: