Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:38:55 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Team Fortress 2 (Moderators: Ender, Video_Master)
| | | |-+  Banned about 20 mins ago
« previous next »
: [1]
: Banned about 20 mins ago  ( 936 )
Bald Bull
Noob

: 2

« : February 16, 2008, 11:05:27 PM »

Bald Bull here just posting to see if I can get unbanned.  STEAM_0:0:7018413 is my steamID. Was banned around 11:30 EST on the TF2 Server by Video Master while it was on Badlands.

I joined your ventrilo shortly after I was banned and figured out from another member who's name escapes me that I was banned because it seemed like I was critting too much with the scattergun. I was in fact getting alot of crits on that map, but I've never hacked in my life and I've never heard of a way to hack your crit percentage.

Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #1 : February 16, 2008, 11:33:21 PM »

bad bull it was just a 1 day ban so you know could of just been a lucky crit string but it was like every shot you did was a crit
Bald Bull
Noob

: 2

« #2 : February 17, 2008, 12:07:52 AM »

It was probably a combination of lucky strings and getting a bunch of kills while not dying. I was looking to see how crits worked exactly and this is what I found off the TF2wiki.net site.

"The game sums the damage dealt by a player over the last 20 seconds, and increases the crit chance accordingly, up to a maximum of 20% [1]. This "super-crit" period can be extended by continued killing. Additional stats on crits have been gathered by testing done by Redcomet and posted on the Steam Users Forums."
Video_Master
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #3 : February 17, 2008, 08:40:34 AM »

Bald Bull - Yes, it was me that banned you and yes it was only for 24 hours.  The only reason I did that was because over half of the opposite team you were on were complaining that everytime you shot at them it was a crit and that is the mist crits that any of us have every seen.  I appreciate you taking the time to post here and follow our banned rules and also the research that you did on this too.  Your ID is also no longer banned from the server.

Thanks,

VM

: [1]  
« previous next »
: