Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:21:14 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  website now in it's observational beta stage
« previous next »
: [1]
: website now in it's observational beta stage  ( 879 )
Agent-ESv1

« : November 18, 2007, 04:06:54 AM »

Hey guys, I am about to officially release my site that I have been working on this past week nonstop. If you guys would not mind navigating through the website and letting me know if you find any odd errors or broken links outside of the main page.

If you have any suggestions I am always receptive towards some fun ideas so just let me know.

The link to my website is: www.ESv1.info
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : November 18, 2007, 06:49:37 AM »

I think you should have a big HACKER sign in the banner.  No, but for real, it looks good.  Nice work.  So far all the links seemed to have worked for me. 

heres my site:  www.ShareHomeRecipes.com   :-D

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #2 : November 18, 2007, 10:35:30 AM »

Agent, checked out your site. Not to bad but your taste in music is quite unique. Im in the same boat you are, get my associates in network systems security in may, then going to GMU to finish out my BS in computer science. Got my A+ last summer(if you know windows and basic hardware troubleshooting you'll be good to go, i didnt study for it or anything, just took it over the summer and got 6 credit hours for it. Taking my CCNA in december and my MCSA either end of december or january. Where you going to school?
« : November 18, 2007, 11:26:32 PM LaxMan »

Agent-ESv1

« #3 : November 19, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »

i go to middlesex county here in NJ. it's 100% free for me and all my credits transfer out of here when I want to go so I said why not :] playing basketball while i'm here for kicks.
LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #4 : November 20, 2007, 12:40:33 AM »

shit that must be nice. i spend so much wasted time on getting student loans, luckly livings cheap out here in wv

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #5 : November 20, 2007, 08:52:55 AM »

Jesus lax, you getting your BS in computer science and you can't even get Vista to work.  Think you need to lay off the weed and start paying attention in class  :mrgreen:

LOL

Just fucking with ya.  :thebirdman:

Agent-ESv1

« #6 : November 20, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »

getting your BS in computer science and you can't even get Vista to work.

:flamed:
LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #7 : November 20, 2007, 04:31:18 PM »

lol yea yea yea, everythings finally running nicely, both laptop and my desktop. Got xp and vista duel booted on the desktop. I may hop into game this week while im at home in VA and my connection is ballin

Agent-ESv1

« #8 : November 22, 2007, 06:52:14 AM »

ah i was just reading up on how to reformat xp pro over a pre installed vista laptop. what a pain it will be to do that goodness.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: