Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:06:24 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Team Fortress 2 Pub (72.5.152.147) (Moderators: SConforti, Smurfette)
| | |-+  Hi
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hi  ( 1354 )
chopsquad allbusiness
Noob

: 2

Hi
« : October 29, 2007, 10:32:55 PM »

Hey just wanted to say i love your tf2 server and i play there all the time.  Added to favs, excellent ping.  I haven't seen any admins though, and for the game only have 6 maps in the rotation i find 30 minutes a bit short for map length.  I understand it gives time for both sides to play a round but before you know it people have left from the map change and you have to learn to play and get used to a bunch of new people just when you're getting used to the old ones, it gets a little frustrating.  I'd say an hour per map would be a good change, give or take, and i'd love to start seeing some of you TE guys in there kickin some ass and takin names on some fools, Lol.  Thanks!
Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #1 : October 30, 2007, 06:56:56 AM »

im usualy in alot but going on vacation so ill be on more next monday the 30 min is great for the maps it gives long enough to play a couple rounds on some of the maps though its just to long to go for an hour but i think some of them would be nice to extend to and hour
fraggle 79

« #2 : October 30, 2007, 08:38:58 AM »

Thanks for the props.. we try to keep everything running.

Some of us are still in the process of purchasing or downloading it, so you see more of us on now. We even got Mani Admin put on there the other day.
HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : October 30, 2007, 09:22:45 AM »

Yes and one of the features of mani admin is the ability to set different time limits for different maps.  So Thalan if there are some maps you feel should have extended time limits let us know and we can change them on a per map basis.

Number One Super Guy!!!

Huddy
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 742

Adder Does Swallow! Ask Street

MSN Messenger - hudson1383@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - apoc1383
« #4 : October 30, 2007, 09:54:10 AM »

well i will most likely be on tonight and thursday night but the rest of the nights i am working yet again. i have to get down to the center i am starting to have withdrawls.... aljdflsjdlfjsldfjlksdjflksdjlkfjskldjfa'fhkjsanvlknvokaewhfiojds

`t`o`k`e`s
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 147

AOL Instant Messenger - skaterus
« #5 : October 31, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »

well i'm pretty much always on.  i either play anytime from 5-7pm or 10pm till late.  thanks for playing in the server.  appreciate the feedback.

chopsquad allbusiness
Noob

: 2

« #6 : November 04, 2007, 11:30:53 AM »

yeah tokes i played with you and hong kong the other day but my favorites got cleared since.  i'd have to find yalls again.
Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #7 : November 04, 2007, 07:40:47 PM »

well ive been on vacation in phx for a week now so havnt got to play at all going nuts i need to shoot some people up more but ill get the names for the maps we should extend
: [1]  
« previous next »
: