Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:35:11 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  General Server Information
| | |-+  Suggestion - Using the SteamBans Plugin on your pubs
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Suggestion - Using the SteamBans Plugin on your pubs  ( 3453 )
eXce!!eNt
Noob

: 10

« #15 : January 10, 2008, 10:05:43 PM »

bump!  Hopefully some more progress has been made!  :-)
HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #16 : January 11, 2008, 07:22:39 AM »

lol, I tried to get us set up but have been unable to convice steambans that I am the same person attempting to sign TE up.  Twice I got an email back saying the need proof that my email address on this site is the same as their site which it is.  Maybe another owner can try and get better results than I am getting. 

Number One Super Guy!!!

eXce!!eNt
Noob

« #17 : January 12, 2008, 03:11:31 AM »

I sent the head of human resources over at Steambans an e-mail, trying to help expedite this process.  Sorry for these complications, it's equally frustrating for me because I've visited several DeathMatch owners and have had poor luck convincing them all these hoops you must jump through are for a good cause.  If I was the owner of Steambans, I would do things entirely different.  I think some of these requirements are...hmmm...ridiculous at best.  But anyhow, thanks for your efforts, I will do what I can to help this process smoothen out.
eXce!!eNt
Noob

« #18 : January 12, 2008, 11:58:27 AM »

Here's the response I received:

Did he really read the email with the reason for his team application decline? There is everything explained.

He just needs to make sure that the email is visible for the public at his team's site and that the email matches the one he registered with at SB.

We need that to verify that he is indeed the same person and no one else tries to register his team.

Regards
m03b
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: