Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:13:48 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  General Server Information
| | |-+  Crossis's Custom Realism Pack V2
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Crossis's Custom Realism Pack V2  ( 3779 )
Santeria
Forum Member

: 70

Slice and Dice

« #15 : June 30, 2007, 04:28:19 PM »

so ive never actually changed anything on cs source as of yet what exactly will this do if i install this. what i mean is does it just change the model's skins or does it help improve the game in some small way

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #16 : July 01, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »

well it helped me.  Its all mental though.  What made me better were the sounds.  It sounds weird, but its true.  CAn't tell you why, just helped me.  This does not give you an advantage over another person, but based on how you interpret the sounds and such, it can help you.  but there is nothing here that will actually make u better if you play the same way. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Jive
Noob

: 21

« #17 : July 03, 2007, 11:17:06 PM »

I gots to give your pack a try, still havent gotten around to installing it. Havent seen you on lately, ill ask ya about setup and what not next time. Peace

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #18 : February 28, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »

Sorry to bring back an old topic, but does anyone still have the sounds for this?  I tried to download it again but its not there anymore.  Used to have the sounds, and I liked them, but got a new HD, so I want to try to get them back.  Thanks.

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

Crossis
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 212

« #19 : March 21, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »

hey.... hate to boost an old topic again but....

wonder i know you asked me in game and I said i didn't have them. Turns out for some reason I actually made a hard copy of the pack onto a CD i found buried on my desk when I went to clean it the other day. if you have a recommendation of somewhere I can upload the sounds i'll throw them back up for you.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #20 : March 21, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »

How big is the file?  Cause if its not that big, you might be able to zip em up and attach them to a post.

Thanks alot man. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: