Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:34:42 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Banned? Admin abuse??
| | |-+  Gun Game (Moderator: hammertime)
| | | |-+  About TE | BLITZ
« previous next »
: [1]
: About TE | BLITZ  ( 1511 )
Tampon-Tea
Noob

: 4

« : May 26, 2007, 11:34:29 AM »

I haven't been playing CS:S for very long, but the majority of it has been spent in your Gun Game server.  Its really the only server I like because all the best maps are played and the admins aren't abusive.  Or so I thought... TE | BLITZ seems to hate me, and I don't know why.  Everytime he has been in the server, he kicks me and never tells me why.  I'll reconnect and ask why, only to be answered with another kick.  Today he banned me, still not telling me why, from The Elders Gun Game server.  I would like to know why this time.
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #1 : May 26, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »

well first off, u put this in the wrong forums....we have an admin abuse forum, so next time, please place it accordingly...secondly, that honestly doesnt sound like blitz...he is not one of the kinds of people to just do something without reason...usually it takes a lot for blitz to do something. but the only one who can give you an answer is blitz...if he chooses to come forward...but really, its not a big deal...its only a kick...ur not banned from what i gather...just wait, if he has anything to say, he will
Tampon-Tea
Noob

« #2 : May 26, 2007, 02:02:57 PM »

Today he banned me, still not telling me why, from The Elders Gun Game server.
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #3 : May 26, 2007, 02:12:23 PM »

ok so i misread it...either way...u need to goto the main page of the banned, admin abuse forum...and read what information u need to put in here before you will be considered for unbanning...things like, date, time, admins present, steam id, server, map...things of that nature...so go back and read...then post here with the information
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #4 : May 26, 2007, 07:55:13 PM »

Well I dont believe that I need to babysit some people but I guess I do. I have told you like 5 times on different occasions to raise your rates in the server. You have had a constant rate of 4000 5 different days and I told you 5 different times to raise it up to atleast 10000. So I really wasnt suprised that when I come in the server today....your rate is still 4000....so I kicked you twice. Im not going to waste my time explaining things 5 times to someone who doesnt listen...that is why I kicked....I banned you because when you reconnected you call me a faggot, there is your answer.
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

« #5 : May 26, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »

Give me your Steam ID and I will unban you on Monday evening. Ill give you the weekend to reconsider calling me a faggot. But the next time i see you in the server and I check the rates and yours is below 10000 again.....perma ban it is
Tampon-Tea
Noob

« #6 : May 26, 2007, 10:37:24 PM »

The reason I called you a faggot is becaue I've only seen your message about telling me to raise my rates once (paying attention to chat when I don't know anyone in the server isn't my thing), and I've never heard of rates before.  I thought you meant my ping, which was really pissing me off becaue I only had 80-90 ping.  I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, my steam ID is 0:1:8654826.  Also, could you tell me how to raise my rates, or where I can find out myself?
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

« #7 : May 26, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »

Well start to pay more attention to the admin say in the server....also...all you have to do is type Rate 10000 in console. Anywhere from 10000-30000 is agreeable. thanks for you Steam ID....your ban will be lifted on monday.
zzphenom
Users
Forum Slut

: 769

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #8 : May 28, 2007, 07:52:58 PM »

The servers enforce a minimum rate of 10000 regardless of what it says in ma_rates btw.

BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

« #9 : May 28, 2007, 08:28:36 PM »

I know this...but when he is jumping around everywhere when it was low and then when he changed it to 20000 he was fine...that is when I got sick of it
Tampon-Tea
Noob

« #10 : May 29, 2007, 09:45:09 PM »

Did you mean next monday Blitz?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: