Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:11:48 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Hey...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hey...  ( 950 )
badbrains
Noob

: 15

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : March 17, 2007, 02:26:41 PM »

I was thinking about trying out for TE... My friends and I have started playing on your gungame server last semester and find ourselves playing on this one the most. I'm a junior graphic design major at the Maryland Institute College of Art. I took a break from CS after high school and since last semester just got back in to it. In high school I was in a CS clan for a bit, we did some matches but it wasn't a serious thing. I'll probably end up getting a mic when I'm not broke. Right now I'm living in Baltimore, but previously I was living in DC. I don't really know what else to add, but i'll start visiting the irc channel though.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : March 19, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »

Hey brains, seen you in the server a lot. Glad to see you like it. If you get a shot, and a mic, come visit us in vent.

Widow

badbrains
Noob

: 15

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #2 : July 15, 2007, 01:11:56 AM »

Well it's been awhile but I think I'm ready now to commit to a clan... I was kind of obscure about myself in the original post but I'll elaborate here. My name is Alex and i'm 21... I'm now a senior at MICA in the graphic design program, so if you got any questions about web/print design I might be some help. I'm currently living and working in Baltimore at a small design firm/ad agency. I used to be in a CS clan a long time ago, all I remember is that the M4 had a scope on it then. Used to be big in to Rainbow Six, was in this clan FAST. Always loved computer/video games... currently hooked on sports/racing games (mlb 2k8, madden, ncaa football, nba 2k series, forza 2) for the Xbox360.
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #3 : July 15, 2007, 08:58:25 AM »

Cool dude.....good to hear that you are interested in us. Always see you in the GG server kickin my ass. What ya need to do is get a mic and join us in vent thats a major part. I know that you have the server playing time but you will also have to have 20 posts in our forums to fill out an application. Hope to see ya soon in Vent

blitz
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #4 : July 15, 2007, 10:58:49 AM »

BB,

Go to club Kaos in Towson off of Loch Raven. If you meet a dancer called Bambi, tell her I still wanna "thumper".... :downtown:

Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #5 : July 15, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »

I'd like to say that this dude is very Kool. I've played with him alot and we've talked alot just in-game stuff. He's really got a good attitude and seems very mature. We even had a long night trying to improve our knifing skills a while back...it didn't help me though..LOL

Eldwick
Forum Member

: 39

« #6 : July 15, 2007, 02:05:22 PM »

Definitely one of my favorite gun game regulars, just get a mic join us in vent and get off my #1 most killed and I'm sure you'll be fine.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: