Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 02:44:22 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  cs pub
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: cs pub  ( 2776 )
Mathius007

« #30 : November 23, 2005, 11:21:38 PM »

TURKEY DAY COOL! :headbang1:
vergas
TE Members
Godlike

: 1157

HIAW IM NANCY

AOL Instant Messenger - marcopolo12307
« #31 : November 26, 2005, 11:24:22 PM »

lol

Vergas: ok guys lets go slow into be and not make any noise
Dumass:(primes his flash.....slowly walkes into b tunnels)
Vergas: Dumass no! no! no! Dumass no! no! no! Dumass STOP!!!
Dumass:(Fire in the hole!!)
Vergas: *shakes head*
Mathius007

« #32 : November 27, 2005, 12:23:53 AM »

I spam with my pinkey out.
Cole

« #33 : November 28, 2005, 08:45:11 AM »

i probably do to.  just like when i drink.  i don't realize it until someone mocks me.
Mathius007

« #34 : November 29, 2005, 09:29:42 PM »

yeah.

Occasionaly, when wearing collared shirts, I spam with my collar up.

Somone will say "get that coler down fool!"

Bitch, I'll put my damn coller up if I want to. :mrgreen:
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #35 : November 30, 2005, 05:14:10 PM »

yea...

Im the original Newfie
Mathius007

« #36 : November 30, 2005, 08:24:36 PM »

fO'SHIZZLE.

You know u like dat collar up foooooooooooool.  :mrgreen:
Cole

« #37 : December 01, 2005, 10:43:18 AM »

ugshwkl'
Mathius007

« #38 : December 01, 2005, 11:01:51 AM »

How recently an egg was laid has a bearing on its freshness but is only one of many factors. The temperature at which it is held, the humidity and the handling all play their part. These variables are so important that an egg one week old, held under ideal conditions, can be fresher than an egg left at room temperature for one day. The ideal conditions are temperatures that don't go above 40°F. (4°C.) and a relative humidity of 70 to 80%.

Proper handling means prompt gathering, washing and oiling of the eggs within a few hours after laying. Most commercially produced eggs reach supermarkets within a few days of leaving the laying house. If the market and the buyer handle them properly, they will still be fresh when they reach the table.

It is not true that freshness can be judged by placing an egg in salt water. A carefully controlled brine test is sometimes used to judge shell thickness of eggs for hatching purposes but has no application to freshness of table eggs.

How important is "freshness"? As an egg ages, the white becomes thinner and the yolk becomes flatter. These changes do not have any great effect on the nutritional quality of the egg or its functional cooking properties in recipes. Appearance may be affected, though. When poached or fried, the fresher the egg, the more it will hold its shape rather than spread out in the pan. On the other hand, if you hard cook eggs that are at least a week old, you'll find them easier to peel after cooking and cooling than fresher eggs.

Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #39 : December 03, 2005, 02:48:58 PM »

tra lala la la, la la la la, SPAM

Im the original Newfie
Cole

« #40 : December 04, 2005, 01:56:52 PM »

ah so that is it
Mathius007

« #41 : December 04, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

is it possible to spam without the use of any appendiges?
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #42 : December 04, 2005, 09:12:56 PM »

How recently an egg was laid has a bearing on its freshness but is only one of many factors. The temperature at which it is held, the humidity and the handling all play their part. These variables are so important that an egg one week old, held under ideal conditions, can be fresher than an egg left at room temperature for one day. The ideal conditions are temperatures that don't go above 40°F. (4°C.) and a relative humidity of 70 to 80%.

Proper handling means prompt gathering, washing and oiling of the eggs within a few hours after laying. Most commercially produced eggs reach supermarkets within a few days of leaving the laying house. If the market and the buyer handle them properly, they will still be fresh when they reach the table.

It is not true that freshness can be judged by placing an egg in salt water. A carefully controlled brine test is sometimes used to judge shell thickness of eggs for hatching purposes but has no application to freshness of table eggs.

How important is "freshness"? As an egg ages, the white becomes thinner and the yolk becomes flatter. These changes do not have any great effect on the nutritional quality of the egg or its functional cooking properties in recipes. Appearance may be affected, though. When poached or fried, the fresher the egg, the more it will hold its shape rather than spread out in the pan. On the other hand, if you hard cook eggs that are at least a week old, you'll find them easier to peel after cooking and cooling than fresher eggs.

That still doesn't answer what came first.. the chicken or the egg?

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Cole

« #43 : December 07, 2005, 06:59:11 AM »

that's a stupid question.  the egg has to come first.  To think otherwise is to not understand biology.  at all.  fuggin todds.
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #44 : December 07, 2005, 10:57:32 AM »

explain... in detail... using objects from the room...

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: