Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 12:31:25 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Inside or Outside Work - what's your deal?
« previous next »
: Does the weather affect your job?
I don't work - I just play CS all day and live with my parents.  I could care less about the rain. - 2 (18.2%)
I bring my lunch to work in a cooler and shower when I get home.  Rain sucks. - 2 (18.2%)
I bring my lunch to work in one of those gay bags and shower before I go to work.  Rain sucks - it messes up my hair. - 7 (63.6%)
: 3

: [1] 2
: Inside or Outside Work - what's your deal?  ( 1715 )
Spikeroo

« : October 11, 2005, 06:09:10 AM »

I'm currently doing my alternate job - painting.  THE RAIN SUCKS.  Doing a big job - 2 weeks into it and 1-2 weeks to go but I need the DOUGH$$$$$ before end of month.  This week of rain blooooooows!

How about the rest of yas?  You work inside or outside?  Does the weather screw your checkbook?  I know I've seen many work threads on the forums, but this is a little different.

:mrgreen: "Rain don't matter to me - my fro keeps me dry as can be!"
Cole

« #1 : October 11, 2005, 08:04:38 AM »

I work inside.  They cover up the the skylights with tarps since the sun is too bright for some people.

My cubicle has no windows, but at least this place has a nice cafeteria with an outdoor sitting area, and lots of windows other places, and a library.  I have one of those gay bags, it's like a man purse for my food.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #2 : October 11, 2005, 08:17:36 AM »

Im a stay at home dad which is work but its not work....lots of time for CS when Im not plain with the kids.

Cole

« #3 : October 11, 2005, 08:58:28 AM »

must be nice.  don't ever let the wife see how many hours you have online.
Darkensky
OBSESSED

: 935

Every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you

AOL Instant Messenger - Darkensky
« #4 : October 11, 2005, 09:23:59 AM »

I have a cube, but the place is big and has skylights.  They let us outside once and awhile. 

01010011 01001010 01010100

: 798

action

AOL Instant Messenger - Mario+Kartley
« #5 : October 11, 2005, 09:37:46 AM »

I work in an oncologists office.
That a cancer doctor guy.

The sun ( :sunny:) effects my job because it gives people skin cancer   '_'

I hope all the ugly girls like us, because all the pretty ones just ran away.
Cole

« #6 : October 11, 2005, 10:11:27 AM »

so, for you, you hope they never find a cure for cancer.

you're evil.
flintlock

« #7 : October 11, 2005, 10:24:34 AM »

Yep, cubicle, gay bag and the rain deffinately affect my hair more then my check book. Of course, my hair is short so the rain doesn't do that much. You can tell who works in cubicles by the number of spam posts during the day. Geeks, all of us!
Cole

« #8 : October 11, 2005, 10:46:53 AM »

That's right.  my boss has caught me twice.  i hope he understands that i am an addict.  lol.  but seriously, it give me a break without slowing my brain down too much.
Spikeroo

« #9 : October 11, 2005, 06:49:16 PM »

lol spikeroo i like this one, i work in wetlands so I am naturally always dirty and wet, i have never showered before work ever, LMAO whats the friggin point, I work Rain or shine, however I am my own boss so when its raining to hard or it becomes friggin redonkeylous, i just call it quits, and head inside to write some reports, but for the most part i don[t care what the weather is like, you just have to dress right and your all set, most times I look like a friggn mountain man with all my gear, nothing is cooler then walking around somebodies property in camo's waving a 26" machette around, lol makes for good times.

LOL.  What do you do, clean cesspools?  A big plunger might work better than the macette... :roll:

:mrgreen:
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #10 : October 11, 2005, 11:58:38 PM »

HaHa, your Battlefield stats blow Cole, lol...  :lol:

"Respect is everything."
Cole

« #11 : October 12, 2005, 08:21:50 AM »

no shit.  i suck at online games.  but i love to play them  go figure.  do you play bf2?  if so, wtf are you doing not coming into vent and getting us?  you suck.
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #12 : November 09, 2005, 08:13:29 PM »

i hate losing

Im the original Newfie
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390