Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 12:32:18 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  St. Patricks Day????
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: St. Patricks Day????  ( 1522 )
T3H

« : March 15, 2005, 05:37:41 PM »

wats errbody got planned that day????/ my buddy and r are gettin a texas micky of Irish Whiskey and im getting a 5th of scotch thats straight from scotland.....someone is gonna be goin to the hospital lmao................................if u dunt know what a texas micky is .......its over 2 5th's of liquor.;.....................gonna b good times lol
NightTrain

« #1 : March 16, 2005, 07:30:51 AM »

I plan on beating at least 2 Irishmen!  Dumbest excuse for a holiday I ever heard of (well besides Valentine's Day).  Any holiday where they celebrate by eating a mean or corned beef and cabbage....well enough said right there.
nemesis
Administrator
Forum Freak

: 264

AOL Instant Messenger - atf+redrum
« #2 : March 16, 2005, 07:33:33 AM »

Hey i am irish and i know where you live night.

nem-e-sis n. pl. nem-e-ses (-sz)
1. The goddess of retibutive justice.
2. An opponent the cannot be beaten or overcome
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #3 : March 16, 2005, 09:55:26 AM »

I plan on beating at least 2 Irishmen!  Dumbest excuse for a holiday I ever heard of (well besides Valentine's Day).  Any holiday where they celebrate by eating a mean or corned beef and cabbage....well enough said right there.

Finally! Justification!! there is no point to this hoiliday..... just another excuse to not go to work the next day cause of your hang over..... Not only that, but to all you Irish fools.... St. Patrick was Italian!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  :thebirdman: :thebirdman:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
flintlock

« #4 : March 16, 2005, 01:45:31 PM »

Finally! Justification!! there is no point to this hoiliday..... just another excuse to not go to work the next day cause of your hang over..... Not only that, but to all you Irish fools.... St. Patrick was Italian!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  :thebirdman: :thebirdman:

What other reason is there? You Italians are just gealous because the closest you can come to an Italian holiday is Columbus day and no one give a rat's ass about celebrating that.

and to you Nighttrain...bring it on bitch, this is one Irishman that is volunteering!  :mrgreen:  How cool is that?
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #5 : March 16, 2005, 02:33:03 PM »

Stupid Irish, your still pissed off that a damn potato wiped out your country, I mean you think you could have switched to like oh i dunno any of the other 126934637 vegetables there are. For Shame Ireland, For shame  :crybaby:

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

HongKongPhooey

« #6 : March 16, 2005, 02:47:31 PM »

Everyone knows the real holiday in March falls on March 19.
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #7 : March 17, 2005, 08:36:22 AM »

Stupid Irish, your still pissed off that a damn potato wiped out your country, I mean you think you could have switched to like oh i dunno any of the other 126934637 vegetables there are. For Shame Ireland, For shame  :crybaby:

not only that but the Irish obviously cant spell JEALOUS right.....  :wink:

What other reason is there? You Italians are just gealous because the closest you can come to an Italian holiday is Columbus day and no one give a rat's ass about celebrating that.

apparently im gealous.... does that mean in gealin like a felon? lol

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
flintlock

« #8 : March 17, 2005, 12:53:03 PM »

Yeah I thought gelous loked a ltl funie. But I wanst two coserned about it bekaws I hve protekcion.

Read it! Read it!

http://theelders-cs.net/forum/index.php?topic=555.0

As for you non-Irish, please don't envy us, I'll be drinking in spirit with you all tonight! :headbang1:
T3H

« #9 : March 19, 2005, 01:27:23 AM »

well im not irsh but hey....its a chance to get so wasted u dont remember the night........and thats what i did.....good times had by all :) and now tongiht i am drunk again....jsut not as drunk :P
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #10 : March 20, 2005, 05:03:57 PM »

yup... I got wasted too... the night before too... and the night after... damn... every night for like the last week woot :P

Steve
Spikeroo

« #11 : March 20, 2005, 05:38:13 PM »

To all ye that speak unkindly of us Irishfolk - may a rotten potato find it's way to your plate and cause you many hours praying to the porcelin God...and I hope a Leprechaun finds a way into your bed...without you in it!  And lastly, may a donkey shit in your path every day...
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #12 : March 20, 2005, 10:40:31 PM »

Well my name it Patrick, so St. Patrick's day as my name day, which is some big celebration over in Poland, supposedly more important that your birthday. But anyways, i got a stripper, and it was nice. I also got drunk later on that night.

Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #13 : March 21, 2005, 07:18:23 AM »

ya in montreal baby... that shit is nice.

Steve
LordDuren

« #14 : March 21, 2005, 02:02:35 PM »

I am of mixed mind on this particular holiday. On the one hand, I have to agree with Night... because lets face it, only an irishman would try and make a holiday based around cabbage, potatoes and corned beef. On the other hand its another excuse to drink. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: