Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 04:22:32 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  What an unfriendly d--k...
« previous next »
: [1]
: What an unfriendly d--k...  ( 696 )
Spikeroo

« : March 14, 2005, 05:58:20 PM »

Question - how many of you have tried to converse with me on the server but I ignored you?  Maybe you joined and I didn't say hola?

Well...it's not because I'm an unfriendly dick.  Part of it is I'm braindead and don't pay too much attention to the coversations in play - it's hard enough for me to kill anyone as it is.  The other part is that I'm probably using my other PC to do shit when I'm dead - primarily because I'm dead so much!!!

So if I miss saying hello or something don't be offended - just say something like "hey asswipe - you paying attention"...just make sure I'm alive!

:mrgreen:

Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #1 : March 15, 2005, 10:25:42 AM »

you routinely ignore me! and here i thought you hated all Italians, this makes me feel more special!   :blob:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
NightTrain

« #2 : March 15, 2005, 02:43:35 PM »

I ujderstand Spike.  I get in the same frame of mind sometimes when I play.  Then a few minutres later somome is saying "what you don't like me anymore Night" and then I have to say "no I didn't see you say anything" even though I am probably thinking "yes, i don't like you anymore".

:)

night
T3H

« #3 : March 15, 2005, 05:15:09 PM »

lmao night! and spike dun worry we still love u
flintlock

« #4 : March 16, 2005, 01:37:59 PM »

Spike's an unfriendly fuck... ooops, wait. Ah nuts, he beat me to it.
T3H

« #5 : March 19, 2005, 01:24:39 AM »

well.....flint said it......not me lol
: [1]  
« previous next »
: