Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:04:54 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Pats vs. Eagles
« previous next »
: If TO is a moron and goes against docs orders, will he help or hurt the Eagles?
Help - 5 (41.7%)
Hurt - 4 (33.3%)
They will cut him for being a moron - 1 (8.3%)
Only Schilling can do something like that - 2 (16.7%)
: 4

: 1 [2] 3
: Pats vs. Eagles  ( 2258 )
Spikeroo

« #15 : February 14, 2005, 06:14:36 PM »

City of bandwagon scrubs....lol...

Give me a "D"...give me a "Y".....

I think we all know where this is goin...and TO didn't help for shibitz...I say they should cut him for being a moron....

:mrgreen:
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #16 : February 15, 2005, 09:54:48 AM »

all i have to say is thank god the firggin eagles LOST i was so sick a tired of hearing about it,( being that i live in the philadelphia area). all damn day every where u go all you hear or see is E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!! yay i can spell....... and whats with that stupid game chant any way.... way to sound really idiotic i mean come on... lol my girlfreind wore her brothers patriots jersey to work the night of the super bowl and she got hassled so much for i,t at one point she thought she was going to get her ass kicked. i think philly fans need to chill the hell out. most of them dont even give a shit untill there team is about to make it to the big game. they should change it from the city of brotherly love to the city of bandwagon scrubs.

your face is a bandwagon scrub!! i've been an eagles fan since Randall and i will die with the green and silver on me!!!! if i knew where in philly you'd live i'd go down there and whipp some ass!!!! Let's go!! Rumble in the Linc... or the FU Center!!  :blob: Bring it!  :blob:  :thebirdman:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
T3H

« #17 : February 16, 2005, 09:56:59 PM »

fuck wit paladin u fuck wit da thugz
Mekstar

« #18 : February 17, 2005, 05:51:20 PM »

hey i did'nt mean to offend you at all i have nothing against the eagles. im just not a big sports fan. and mostly i have nothing against the "real" fans. i used to love the eagles back when randall was qb, but im just not that into it any more. the only thing that pisses me of, and which i guess was the point i was trying to make if any, was that 90 percent of philly and the delaware valley talks mad shit on the eagles all day long untill they start making some big wins then every one is soooooo fucking quick to jump on the nuts. and i think you have to agree with me on that. i wasn't trying to offend any one just expressing my opinion. i think the only thing about the way shit goes ( and the eagles seasons past and present are a good example ), that gets under my skin the most is bandwagoneers of any kind love to ride the dick and once something dosent go their way they are the first to talk the most shit. i just wish more people could think for them fucking selfs and not let the media do so much of it for them thats all man.. and again paladin i did not mean you any disrespect the fact that you care warrants respect..
flintlock

« #19 : February 17, 2005, 08:53:33 PM »

That away to keep this thread alive. Every time there's a reply it goes to the top of the thread for people like Godfather, Skilly and Larry to re-live the agony. Nice work.
T3H

« #20 : February 17, 2005, 09:55:49 PM »

hahaha were they like the only 3 that voted for phili? LMFAO! u guys r idiots lol just playin paladin is ma bro, we pwn this shit
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

« #21 : February 22, 2005, 09:25:36 AM »

hey i did'nt mean to offend you at all i have nothing against the eagles. im just not a big sports fan. and mostly i have nothing against the "real" fans. i used to love the eagles back when randall was qb, but im just not that into it any more. the only thing that pisses me of, and which i guess was the point i was trying to make if any, was that 90 percent of philly and the delaware valley talks mad shit on the eagles all day long untill they start making some big wins then every one is soooooo fucking quick to jump on the nuts. and i think you have to agree with me on that. i wasn't trying to offend any one just expressing my opinion. i think the only thing about the way shit goes ( and the eagles seasons past and present are a good example ), that gets under my skin the most is bandwagoneers of any kind love to ride the dick and once something dosent go their way they are the first to talk the most shit. i just wish more people could think for them fucking selfs and not let the media do so much of it for them thats all man.. and again paladin i did not mean you any disrespect the fact that you care warrants respect..

you didnt offend bro, i mostly was just kidding.... and trust me i know what you mean.... one of my buddies bought a TO jersey at the beginning of the year, eventhough he is a die-hard Cowboys fan.... loser... lol

and flint i never relive the agony.... i was to drunk to remember it!! lol

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

flintlock

« #22 : February 22, 2005, 01:45:16 PM »

I've got it on DVD, do you want a copy.  :lol:
T3H

« #23 : February 25, 2005, 02:17:44 PM »

hahahaha..........its always good to get ur friends on tape when their drunk.......good for black mailling too if they do something imbarrassing......like this one time..............lol im not even gonna get started
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #24 : February 27, 2005, 11:05:30 AM »

Dont worry thug ill tell the story this one time Thug got really drunk and had sex with this sheep right, and night found out and was not happy at all so he killed him, so now thug is dead yay!  :thebirdman:

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

T3H

« #25 : February 28, 2005, 06:42:42 AM »

you got that all wron bro, first, do i look like night? and second night loves me too much to kill me  :lol:
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

« #26 : February 28, 2005, 09:12:45 AM »

yeah right, thats why he cut you............ oh you prolly dont know yet.... yeah your cut..... so very very................. very very very very................ very very very

VERY!!!!

very very very very very very very very very!!!

cut.  :thebirdman:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

T3H

« #27 : February 28, 2005, 03:10:18 PM »

you very saad attempt to stab me in the bakc WHEN WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PARTNERS! is dissappointing

YOU SON OF A BITCH! >< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :flamed: :thebirdman:
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

« #28 : March 01, 2005, 01:25:31 PM »

lol, i couldnt help it, i just wanted to write very until i got bored

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

T3H

« #29 : March 03, 2005, 08:58:24 PM »

lmao ok i forgive u <3 lol
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: