Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:06:52 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Calling all elders and regulars to please stand up.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Calling all elders and regulars to please stand up.  ( 398 )
MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 499

AOL Instant Messenger - Uberarchangel
« : January 07, 2009, 12:43:59 AM »

If you have noticed our servers have been fairly empty. Me and a bunch of other admins/ regulars are trying to fill it.

If you are playing at all join vent. Even if its only for 5 mins to let us know your not dead join. If you are playing a different game join vent just to chat. If your an old regular join vent get to know us better. Even if you dont have a mic its all good.

If you see anyone on you know and they are in a different server then ours message um ask them to play in ours we need help from everyone to get the servers up and populated again.

GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« #1 : January 07, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »

I know it's been a while but I will get on this weekend for sure. I might be on tonite or tomorrow nite if I get home early enough.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: