Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 09:15:21 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  Aim_shotty knive only question
« previous next »
: [1]
: Aim_shotty knive only question  ( 902 )
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« : February 13, 2008, 12:47:21 AM »

Hola guys:  i have a small question, tonight (the night from tuesday to wenesday) we have just played a gun game knife only in the map aim_shotty as ussually, but this time, after i won the game and i got about 55 kills all the points that i had earn duirng the night(around 900) where gone right after the game.
   During the game it showed my points and everything, but then in the next map i typed rank and it show me back in the position i was before the knife only game.
  I just wanted to ask ,if when we do those knives only the points are not going to be recorded or someting.
  I am just curious because i have never seen the points from a whole game being taken away.
  Thank to whoever answers my question, and i wanted to know if it has happened the same way to the other players that were there with me(deathheaven, TE|MR|337, TE|Merciless, tritt88, crazyghigs, angel fallen, among others)
  Thanx guys, hasta la vista!!!

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : February 13, 2008, 01:44:27 AM »

I'm not sure about this one....better consult WidowMaker  :notworthy:

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #2 : February 14, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »

Honestly didn't check my points too see so I have to agree  :iamwithstupid: and say talk to widow.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #3 : February 14, 2008, 07:09:36 AM »

Pretty sure all your points were accounted for. Each player has a log file for stats which can be found when you click your name. It is under statistics summary called event history

http://hlstats.theelders.net/index.php?mode=playerhistory&player=2678

May be some kind of glitch why it didn't show up in game but looks like it has been counted.

Widow

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : February 14, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »

Always check the logs...now about my vent problem?  :dontknow:    
Problem with vent

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #5 : February 15, 2008, 02:31:03 AM »

Im tell u that it was something pretty weird.I usually dont think about too much, but this time i remember it because it was tons of points like over 900, for real. and i went up from 15 to 10 that was why i remebered.
 but dont worry about it, i was just curious to see if that has happened before or something.
 And thanx for showing me those blogs, that was pretty nice.
 see yall around

: [1]  
« previous next »
: