Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 09:47:07 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  NEW TV!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: NEW TV!!!  ( 691 )
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« : September 15, 2006, 02:02:03 AM »

Just bought this today. Have to pick it up at 10am friday. I bought cable to convert my DVI output to HDMI for some HD stuff. Can't wait to run css on it widescreen. 50inches of cs, idk if I can handle all that. :p  :binky:
Combo
Inactive
Attention Whore

: 567

"Fuck the Big Mac"- MR.T

« #1 : September 15, 2006, 11:40:24 AM »

That looks badass you got to show us some pics of CS on that.

McGuinness
Forum Pro

: 449

You got pwned by a CS nub

AOL Instant Messenger - IrishMcGuinness
« #2 : September 22, 2006, 10:18:52 PM »

WTF Rage...where is your damn pics of the TV in CS action?

Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Company
Lewiston, NY    #184

The Mob Scenario Paintball Team

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #3 : September 24, 2006, 05:21:31 PM »

thats nice rage.  i have a 61" samsung, i wish i could play css on that :(   .   :iamwithstupid:  u gotta post some pics.   

spam spam spam

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #4 : September 24, 2006, 10:14:58 PM »

well, i have it all hooked up and all that. I need to buy a usb extender tho with two usb ports so I can extend my mouse and keyboard far enough to play. I have spec'd a few games tho. Have to grab the digital camera and take the pics cause my camera phone just isn't doing it justice. I do have an issue with a DVI splitter I bought. Its kinda a pain in the ass cause I have to unplug my monitor and plug in the DVI to HDMI converter and change my resolution to make it all fit.  I bought a DVI splitter and tried to set up multiple monitors, but with no luck cause the splitter isn't working right or something. If i plug in my Monitor then my tv i get a fuzzy picture that isn't even the size of the whole screen. If I plug in my TV then my monitor it changes my resolution to somethin really crazy and I can't even read the display on my monitor. And on top of all that, if i take my tv off Video9(HDMI Input) both my tv and monitor lose the signal all together and I have to unplug it all and reattach it to get my display back. When I get a couple days off here, i will get the camera and take some pics for postin. Also, MDK if you know anything about splitting a DVI signal, your help would be greatly appriciated because I cannot figure it out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
snyper133
Inactive
Forum All-Star

: 343

Make sure you get your whole head in front of.....

AOL Instant Messenger - Backswimmer13
« #5 : September 25, 2006, 12:29:03 PM »

That looks like a bestbuy pic off their website

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #6 : September 25, 2006, 01:58:51 PM »

thats because it is...
He_Hate_Me
TE Members
Forum Slut

: 722

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #7 : November 07, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »

My 37 inch dell is pimp but not that cool. only prob is my cable box is so old only has coaxial hookup how lame

: [1]  
« previous next »
: