Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 09:38:27 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Battlefield 2 - Who's playing...
« previous next »
: Are you playing BF2 online?
Yes.  Play with me. - 4 (36.4%)
No.  CS:S only... (Adder's Choice) - 5 (45.5%)
I want to, but don't own it. - 1 (9.1%)
I would if I knew who wanted to. - 1 (9.1%)
: 7

: 1 [2]
: Battlefield 2 - Who's playing...  ( 1818 )
Cole

« #15 : September 30, 2005, 01:55:27 PM »

I hope all you people know it's laptop and not labtop.  I really, really, really hope so.  xTc gets a get out of jail free card 'cause he's Polish, but the rest of you? 

I'd settle for see you play CS:S every now and then.  Put down the pipe and pick up a mouse.  Lord know's you're not busy because of tree eating rodents.
Toofy
Forum Enthusiast

: 109

EAT SAY-SAGE!

« #16 : October 05, 2005, 10:10:52 AM »

Well, I was playing, but my video card happened to crap out so I couldnt play ANYTHING the past week and a half, but now that I'm finally back up and running I can finaly catch up to where I was when I left off. I'll have to get xfire Cole, then we can squad up.
Toofy
Forum Enthusiast

: 109

EAT SAY-SAGE!

« #17 : October 05, 2005, 11:31:31 PM »

negative on the death, but I've allready pleaded my case to the elders and hopefully you won't be sending Huddy to my house to kill me for my violations, cause if he does he's getting my dad's AK-47 in the bum. hopefuly that thing still works, oh well.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: