Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 06:05:42 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  Madden 07 for 360
« previous next »
: [1]
: Madden 07 for 360  ( 518 )
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« : December 16, 2006, 01:14:16 AM »

Anyone play this game? I have had it about three weeks now and I love it. Well recently I have had an issue with my box freezing up in them middle of a game. Its getting really old really fast. I went to ea's website and lots of post there about it. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as i am. Oh and the only mode I play is franchise, not sure if it does it online or play now...
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : December 16, 2006, 07:32:06 AM »

i might be getting that for xmas, so i would hope it doesn't freeze my xbox.  lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #2 : December 18, 2006, 07:41:08 AM »

I played it once in Toys  Us and it looked pretty cool.  Can't wait for my son to get a little older so I can use him as an excuse to pick up either Wii, Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.

Number One Super Guy!!!

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #3 : December 18, 2006, 02:46:46 PM »

Well just an update to this thread for you wonder and anyone else who may not have posted. I called Microsoft and told them that their console was being a pain in the ass. They wanted to send me a new one ( I have the insurance on it ) and I told them lets try the troubleshooting tips first cause its only with madden and more recently tiger woods 07. I did the first one on his list and it was to load 3 Different games up and then put the game that freezes in and play. I did this and was able to play about 4 season games, sim 3 and play the superbowl in franchise mode without a single freeze. The tech said something about how it will clear the memory of the game out of the xbox and load it fresh... works for now!
[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

: 41

MSN Messenger - sean.mcmahon13@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - sportking1331
« #4 : February 19, 2007, 11:38:53 AM »

rage, ive been having this problem lately as well. I also play franchise only. Tpday its happened twie in 4 games. Ill try your little trick there, hope it works, thnks for the advice

"Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan."- Mr. Orange, reservior dogs
: [1]  
« previous next »
: