Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 04:34:29 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  leaving
« previous next »
: [1]
: leaving  ( 746 )
Shriker
Noob

: 2

I remember not sucking.

« : January 15, 2007, 11:29:04 PM »

Hey guys it's been great playing on your servers.  Some may know me as jack some as shriker and others as eden or Talio.  I've been playing here off and on for the past year and a half or so and I think you guys are fun.  I'm in the Navy though and all good things come to an end.  I'm being assigned to a ship (after 2 years of training) and as such all I'll have is email.  If any of you are in Norfolk, VA I'll be aboard the USS Enterprise and maybe we'll meet up sometime.  In a few months I might be up to get my own place and then I'll be back to css in full force, and I hope you will still be around like I'm sure you will be. 

I wish you guys the best of luck in all that you do and I'll miss you.  For those I don't know maybe I'll finally get my mic working when I get internet again and then I'll chill with you all on vent. 

See ya later,
Kyle "Jack Shriker" Marker

PS NazT is lame.

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : January 16, 2007, 02:20:27 AM »

shmotz is navy, always in norfolk, dont remember which boat is his, if you keep active on the fourms here and there im sure you'll run into em

thefunk
Forum Member

: 25

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #2 : January 16, 2007, 07:24:00 PM »

I haven't been on these forums for a while and decided to browser around and came onto this thread. It's been fun playing with you the last week or so. You always own it up and you don't take it too seriously (i.e. not a soar loser).

Take care,
Phil
abs_Taylormade

« #3 : January 28, 2007, 07:58:26 PM »

Didn't get a chance to meet you but good luck.
snyper133
Inactive
Forum All-Star

: 343

Make sure you get your whole head in front of.....

AOL Instant Messenger - Backswimmer13
« #4 : January 31, 2007, 10:36:11 AM »

Hey man didn't get to meet ya but would like to say thanks for serving in the armed forces. Stay safe.

TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #5 : February 09, 2007, 11:40:06 AM »

Good luck bro

"Respect is everything."
[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

: 41

MSN Messenger - sean.mcmahon13@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - sportking1331
« #6 : February 19, 2007, 11:36:14 AM »

good luck, hope to play with you sometime after you get back safely. thanks fro all you do

"Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan."- Mr. Orange, reservior dogs
: [1]  
« previous next »
: