Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 05:15:10 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  xbox360
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: xbox360  ( 2343 )
GhostWalker

« #15 : June 05, 2006, 02:23:17 PM »

:-o
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #16 : June 06, 2006, 09:23:33 PM »

Yea I agree, Xbox 360 is all that it was hyped up to be.  I have it, and its pretty much the same as xbox, excpet for a few things and it being in HD.  Not as great as i thought. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #17 : June 07, 2006, 06:44:27 AM »

Hey rage what is the softmod about?? I have modded alot of XBoxes, but with a chip and new dashboard.

Give me a link on this softmod so I can check it out. Also would be interested in the emulators you have. You can also go to #xbins on the irc.efnet.net irc channel and fulfill all your xbox needs.

Later

Widow

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #18 : June 07, 2006, 09:55:47 PM »

well, if you have hardmodded an xbox then you have everything a softmod has to offer and more. I used the Original splinter cell game to load an exploit save witch crashes the m$ dashboard out to the exploit screen. From there you have access to the hdd and can load Evox or UnleashX onto the HDD and backup the M$ dashboard. After all that you can FTP to the xbox to make game copies. I use a reversed ethernet cable. Also it allows you to put games onto the Stock HDD. I think it uses the E partition.  The way one tutorial put it is a softmod is just the icing on the cake compared to a mod chip. there is a way to hot swap hdd with a softmod too, but its suppose to be pretty difficult.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/218495

The positive side to a softmod is that you do not void the warrenty. You dont have to open the box up at all and there is no soldering required. This also allows you to restore the M$ dashboard so when your done or something goes wrong you can restore it and return it with out any problems.

As for my emulator I can ftp to you if you would like. I did that for Nemesis (I think it was him) I can give it to you in xbox .iso format if you'd like. Ready for burining that way. Or I can send you the files and you can just ftp them to ur xbox hdd. Or I can even mail them out snail mail if you'd like. its only like 30cents to ship a disc.
I will be ranked#1

« #19 : June 08, 2006, 01:13:01 AM »

Hey fuckers my xbox is modded just like RaGe's... It's very nice to have... Have around 30 games for $5 each... Do the math 30x5=150... reg. price 30x50=1500.  I got a good deal I think.
McGuinness
Forum Pro

: 449

You got pwned by a CS nub

AOL Instant Messenger - IrishMcGuinness
« #20 : June 08, 2006, 07:54:47 AM »

Ok.  Explain for the computer/technology nub here.  Exactly what is modding for an XBox?  Just an easier way to burn the games or something?

Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Company
Lewiston, NY    #184

The Mob Scenario Paintball Team

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #21 : June 08, 2006, 01:12:58 PM »

You have to mod an xbox in order for it to play burnt games. Also,  a PC drive will not read an xbox game. You have to put in a modded xbox and ftp the game to your pc. Then with a few utilities you can turn it into an xbox .iso. With the new dashboard it will boot burnt games because it will not check for the security on the disc.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #22 : June 08, 2006, 01:19:32 PM »

I have modded a couple xbox's. It's really nice to have. Most of the people I know don't use the xbox for that much gaming. Once it is modded with the chip, you can stream live video to it, listen to like 500 music stations and view trailers for all the latest movies. It is great if you download movies or tv series. You can just stream the movie file thru the network and watch it on your television rather than viewing it on your pc or burning it to a disk then watching it.

My xbox is like 3 years old no I might just throw the 120GB drive I have in it and mod it up.

Widow

He_Hate_Me
TE Members
Forum Slut

: 722

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #23 : November 07, 2006, 02:13:42 PM »

This sounds complicated but super cool

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #24 : November 07, 2006, 04:22:49 PM »

yea it does.  but i can hardly work my comp, u think i could do that?  lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

He_Hate_Me
TE Members
Forum Slut

« #25 : November 09, 2006, 12:20:49 PM »

I'M JUGGERNAUT BITCH

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #26 : November 09, 2006, 05:43:42 PM »

SPAM

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

He_Hate_Me
TE Members
Forum Slut

« #27 : November 12, 2006, 02:38:22 AM »

see you just admitted you dont know about comps... good luck with that vista :headbang:

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #28 : November 12, 2006, 10:24:14 AM »

hey i got a skin working, i just don't know how to take a screen shot

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »