Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 04:30:35 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Sorry
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sorry  ( 576 )
Lonestar
Users
Forum Member

: 77

The only thing I haven't done yet is died.

AOL Instant Messenger - bootyboyj2k
« : June 24, 2006, 03:05:44 PM »

Hey guys, i wanna apologize for being pretty much MIA for the past week or so, been having some family issues. Today we took  my sister to rehab because we found out she is Alochol and Opiate Dependant. She had been drinking at least a fifth of Vodka every day along with either Oxycodine, Cocaine, or Vicodine. Shes 17. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with loved ones and if so how the helped them stay clean after de-tox and release.

Thanks
~Lone

Jesus Christ, I'm alone again, so what did you do those 3 days you were dead? Cuz this problems gonna last more than the weekend...
Privateer

« #1 : June 24, 2006, 04:51:09 PM »

Sorry to here bro, take all the time needed to get the real world figured out before worrying about the CS world.

I don't have any past experience to spread to ya... but good luck to you, your sis and your fam
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #2 : June 24, 2006, 04:55:08 PM »

yeah man thats way more important than some game...but my sister was just like that...we locked her in a basement, brought her 3 meals a day...drinks and had a bathroom right there....she straightened out right then
Moonster
Forum Freak

: 234

Another Newfie

MSN Messenger - da_moonster@Hotmail.com
« #3 : June 24, 2006, 05:42:02 PM »

No need to be sorry man.

Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #4 : June 25, 2006, 10:30:36 AM »

yeah man thats way more important than some game...but my sister was just like that...we locked her in a basement, brought her 3 meals a day...drinks and had a bathroom right there....she straightened out right then
I work with a guy that his mom did something like that to him. Locked him in a bathroom for two days strait. She was too afraid of him though to give him food. Straitened him out pretty good though. Gave him lots of time to work the junk out and think. For some people the best solution if tough love. It's not the best for all though. Some people get resentful.
« : June 25, 2006, 10:32:31 AM Giant Flying Head »

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
McGuinness
Forum Pro

: 449

You got pwned by a CS nub

AOL Instant Messenger - IrishMcGuinness
« #5 : June 26, 2006, 07:36:25 AM »

Lonesizzle, I feel your pain.  My ex's brother was a junkie along with like six of our mutual friends.  We found out a few months ago when he broke up with his fiance and told all of us.  Took him a few weeks to fully kick it.  Good luck to you and your family Lone.

Upper Mountain Volunteer Fire Company
Lewiston, NY    #184

The Mob Scenario Paintball Team

: [1]  
« previous next »
: