Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:54:08 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  ready to kill someone
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: ready to kill someone  ( 1902 )
`t`o`k`e`s
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 147

AOL Instant Messenger - skaterus
« : August 29, 2005, 05:28:44 PM »

yeah well i just bought myself a new car about a month ago.  my car came with those very nice xeon headlights.  well i know the lights are high demand in the black market but i was like well i have a parking spot behind my apt building.  well yeah.  i come to find out just as i parked it went to my apt to wash up after getting a hair cut 2 motherfuckers tried to steal my fucking headlights.  thank god my neighbor spots them and scares them off, and took the license plate number down of the car they got into.  now scared shit for my headlights i'm foced to put my car away in my boys garage why and drive his dads beat up altima while there away on vacation.  now the search to find a garage is on and its not an easy one.  i cant wait till i tell my cuz a newark, nj detective to run the plates and get me the address.  oh what a night of very bad things.  there gonna wish they never tried. i'm just hoping the plates dont come back as a stolen car.

diEsoOn
Forum Enthusiast

: 197

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #1 : August 29, 2005, 07:43:29 PM »

Emmmm, yeah, u should be careful that plate didn't come from a stolen car, dont kill the wrong guy... u know, that doesnt like inside the pub, u can just unban them to make them live again... Eeeeeeeeh, hard situation...

Let's rush hard and die soon!
dizzy_jester
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 182

I Aint no clown

« #2 : August 30, 2005, 04:33:06 AM »

hey tokes, im just a wannabe recruit taken a look through the site and checked out your thread.   I know all to well about that crap man.   I dont know if you know anything about imports but i had a 98 type r modded to hell in front of my apt last year.  And when i was sleepin the damn thing got stolen in front of the apt.  God damn guys left my alarm on the lawn in front of the building .   No glass, No sound, No witnesses.  Worse part is that weekend i was gonna install a fuel cut off switch.  But anyways. good luck with your hunt, and if ya need any ideas for safety against theft lemme know and maybe i could help ya out.  But as for petty theft , car dings, and scratches....just buy a pit bull and chain him to your bumper....hehe

Life is like a box of condoms, no matter what you pick you still gonna get fucked.

Spikeroo

« #3 : August 30, 2005, 05:59:28 AM »

Hmmm...was in high school and drove an old lady's box car (77 chocolate brown impala).  Good thing about it is it had a big back seat fo luvin' da chicks.  So it's like 1 a.m. and I decide to sneak out (now I'm 17 at the time, 18 years ago) and go get some loving from my woman.  I get in the car, don't start it, put it in neutral and back it out of the driveway.  In the street I start her up and take off for some honey-pie action.  Go home a couple of hours later and my parent's are up waiting.  They informed my that my dad almost took my head off with his Bereta 9mm.  Luckily my mom made him think twice.  LOL.  I was like..dad...wtf...who the hell would steal that piece of shit?...and if they did...who cares man!!?!  They were just happy I didn't have a hole in my head and the whole thing blew over.

:mrgreen:  "Shit man, good thing it wasn't Mr. G behind that 9 - I would've iced ya without hussatayshun"
Cole

« #4 : August 30, 2005, 06:22:30 AM »

Here what you do.

Get their address.

FedEx them some new xeon lights.  Rig the package so that it sprays HF (hydrofloric acid) in their face when they open it.  Enclose a note that say.  "Here are the lights that you wanted.  Have a nice life without a face you stupid shit."

See, problem solved.  Now, go hook up a car battery to your frame.
diEsoOn
Forum Enthusiast

: 197

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #5 : August 30, 2005, 09:11:41 AM »

Ouch, Cole, u r the man.  :-D

Let's rush hard and die soon!
Cole

« #6 : August 30, 2005, 02:35:05 PM »

that's right
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #7 : August 30, 2005, 09:36:05 PM »

Yoo tokes, can you pull me a few favors in newark, NJ. My friend has some tickets that he never paid off  :-D And maybe like let me make left turns whereever I want? I swear it is impossible to get to rt 21 sometimes, because I cant make left turns everywhere. I have to go down to penn station and make a uturn over there.

Cole

« #8 : August 31, 2005, 06:18:48 AM »

Just stay the fuck out of Newark, foo.
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #9 : November 09, 2005, 12:28:48 PM »

ill stay in Newfoundland thx

Im the original Newfie
Cole