Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:59:29 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  --- Review this Song ---
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: --- Review this Song ---  ( 1964 )
NightTrain

« : June 02, 2004, 10:03:01 PM »

Ok people, click here to download a song by a fairly new group called Velvet Revolver.  It is off their soon to be released album, Contraband (due out June 8th).  

Listen to the song and give me your honest review.  If the song sucks, say so.  If you loved it, say so.  Just be honest.

/Night
Stalkin_death

« #1 : June 02, 2004, 10:35:04 PM »

its all over the radio here and I hate it.  I never liked STP and the lead singer in this band is the same guy so thast the reason!
Pnazz

« #2 : June 03, 2004, 07:08:09 AM »

Listening right now as I'm typing... I don't really hear anything all that interesting or different.. It's nothing like STP.. it kinda sounds like a bad version of the original Batman theme from the tv show.. (at least the background music does) .. Can barely understand anything he says.. sounds like he has marbles in his mouth.. and it's all over the map.. really pitchy.. I'm leaning toward not really liking it all that much.. LOL.. It's not the worst song I've heard but I hope it's not there radio release song from the album or they may have sales problems.   BTW Stalkin.. it's Scott Whalen who was the lead for STP..
NightTrain

« #3 : June 03, 2004, 07:27:20 AM »

Actually, Stalkin is right.  Both bands have the same lead singer, Scott Weiland.

Stalkin' that song I posted is not the same as the one you are hearing on the radio.  It's the first song on their upcoming album, and it's called Sucker Train Blues.

I kinda like it.  I have the whole album, and I really like the whole album.  It is true that Scott Weiland is the weakest link in the band, but Slash is brilliant throughout.

/Night
Got Walls?

« #4 : June 03, 2004, 06:32:07 PM »

What the hell night, do you just love any song with the word "Train" in it. lol i mean come on so many good songs out there G-unit DMX. GET SOME NEW MUSIC. but yeah the song aint to bad.
Fucker

« #5 : June 03, 2004, 07:56:53 PM »

u get some new music....at least listen to talented rappers...dmx and g unit r so mainsteam pop star faggots that it is ridiculous...please u change ur damn music
Johnny

« #6 : June 03, 2004, 10:11:27 PM »

wait, wait, i have an idead y dont we leave each others music alone, we all have different tastes.  It just so happens taht anyone who doesn't listen to JET or Sublime or the Beatles HAS REALLY BAD TASTE
Pnazz

« #7 : June 04, 2004, 10:37:15 AM »

I just can't wait for the Spice Girls to get back together.... "Tell me what you want what you really really want!!"   :lol:
NightTrain

« #8 : June 04, 2004, 02:28:11 PM »

Quote from: Johnny
It just so happens taht anyone who doesn't listen to JET or Sublime or the Beatles HAS REALLY BAD TASTE

40 Oz. to Freedom is the best cd, cover to cover, of the 90's.  There isn't even a cd that's close.

/Night
flintlock

« #9 : June 06, 2004, 08:49:02 PM »

Quote from: NightTrain
Ok people, click here to download a song by a fairly new group called Velvet Revolver.  It is off their soon to be released album, Contraband (due out June 8th).  

Listen to the song and give me your honest review.  If the song sucks, say so.  If you loved it, say so.  Just be honest.

/Night

Ehhh, it's okay. That's the way I feel about this and the other two I've heard so far.  brushteeth

Yeah, about that exciting.
Belgian rofls
Forum Slut

: 798

action

AOL Instant Messenger - Mario+Kartley
« #10 : December 11, 2005, 11:14:51 PM »

Velvet Revolver sucks.

~OMEGA BUMP~

'_'

I hope all the ugly girls like us, because all the pretty ones just ran away.
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #11 : December 11, 2005, 11:43:24 PM »

Last post: June 6, 2004

what the fuck is wrong with you? or, more to the point...who does that? seriously

Cole

« #12 : December 12, 2005, 08:37:50 AM »

You have a peice of chicken on you head.  We can not hear you.
Belgian rofls
Forum Slut

: 798

action

AOL Instant Messenger - Mario+Kartley
« #13 : December 13, 2005, 09:15:35 AM »

lol.

'_'

I hope all the ugly girls like us, because all the pretty ones just ran away.
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #14 : December 13, 2005, 07:08:56 PM »

the worst part was... i actually clicked the link to see if i can hear the song..... way to F that for me Belgian..

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: