Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:00:01 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Valve Surprises
« previous next »
: [1]
: Valve Surprises  ( 590 )
Fraggle79
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 209

« : September 01, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »

http://pc.ign.com/articles/111/1117581p1.html

Valve president Gabe Newell told PC Gamer UK in a recent interview (via CVG) the company has "at least" three major reveals planned out over the next twelve months.

"I can guarantee you people are going to be surprised at stuff we do. That isn't going to stop any time soon. I'm just laughing because... people will be shocked again," Newell told the magazine.

Portal 2 is not a surprise since it's been announced and has a release date.

My Guesses,   1. HL2 Episode 3    2. New Counter Strike?   3. ? I ran out of ideas? (TF2 still has alot of updates so TF3 not likely)

Post your thoughts below.
crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #1 : September 01, 2010, 04:40:49 PM »

I was talking with a friend today about OnLive, and I was thinking "wouldn't it be cool if Valve bought OnLive and let anybody who owns a game on steam be able to play it anywhere in the world on any computer without necessarily having to download the game?".

I doubt that'd be one of the surprises, but wouldn't that be awesome? No more "oh damn, I need to reinstall TF2". That would become "I'll play TF2 on SteamLive today, and download it tonight while I'm asleep".

I'd have to think it's NOT things people already know about. It's NOT going to be DotA, since we already know about that. All I can think is that it's some unannounced content for TF2 or L4D2, some kind of crazy update for Steam like I mentioned above, or a new IP announcement (or ep3).
« : September 01, 2010, 04:46:10 PM crazydog »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: