Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:55:48 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARL!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARL!!  ( 1129 )
Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« : June 27, 2010, 12:46:25 AM »

*hums and makes voice sound like Marilyn Monroe!*

Happy Birth day, to you!    Happy Birth day, to you!  Happy Birth day, Mr. Earl!!  Happy Birth day, to you!!

:wink:

Now, just imagine me jumping out of the cake!!  lol

Have a good one hon!  Miss you - get ure ass back in here and play with me!   :evil:

EDIT:  I changed the cake pic cause I thought this was much more appropriate for you Earl!
« : June 27, 2010, 05:10:49 PM Smurfette »

GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« #1 : June 27, 2010, 07:42:12 AM »

Happy Birthday Earl!! Your gift you can keep this months child support check  :-D

Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #2 : June 27, 2010, 08:07:44 AM »

Happy B-Day you sexy man voice. :wink:

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
Mustard
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 340

« #3 : June 27, 2010, 10:43:43 AM »

Earl was not merely born like the rest of us, he was carved out of granite and then covered in forged tungsten. Made to seduce any whom he spoke to, merely with the power of his deep and gravely voice.

Happy Carve Day, Earl!

TE-r | JuggerNuke: i am just thinking into an endless blackhole now

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #4 : June 27, 2010, 02:39:20 PM »

Happy B-Day Kenny!  That is a mighty special looking cake, might I add...

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #5 : June 27, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »

Yes, VIP - believe it or not, I typed in wedding cakes in google images and this was one of them.  I have a few other really cool gaming cakes as well I found pics of. 

Earl
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 228

life is hard, wear a helmet

« #6 : June 30, 2010, 08:29:31 PM »

Thank you all!!!!...he says in a gravely voice.....that is a wonderful cake Smurfette!! I cannot figure out, though, why Hitman snapped the photo before you jumped out!!!!...Mustard you are not a simple condiment but the spice of life!!!!....lol....thanks fer the break Geo...I can put that extra money to good use investing in BP.... :mrgreen: I'm sure Fraggle can backup my financial endeavors.....and thanks VIPPERMAN...and go celtics....lmao.....jk.....i don't watch much tennis!!!!

Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!!!
LTK
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 229

« #7 : July 01, 2010, 12:53:25 PM »

Thank you all!!!!...he says in a gravely voice.....that is a wonderful cake Smurfette!! I cannot figure out, though, why Hitman snapped the photo before you jumped out!!!!...Mustard you are not a simple condiment but the spice of life!!!!....lol....thanks fer the break Geo...I can put that extra money to good use investing in BP.... :mrgreen: I'm sure Fraggle can backup my financial endeavors.....and thanks VIPPERMAN...and go celtics....lmao.....jk.....i don't watch much tennis!!!!

That entire post was concentrated Earl. lol

: [1]  
« previous next »
: