Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:58:04 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  whats up
« previous next »
: [1]
: whats up  ( 803 )
pistolpete
Forum Member

: 26

« : March 30, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »

yo whats happenin thought i would drop by and see whats up been playin on your cs pub for about a month now and its pretty much the only server i play on when i hop up on cs. You guys probley know me by ;=-istol ;=-ete the unit you can't defeat  :headbang1:

I haven't had a whole lot of time for gamin lately been workin a lot but when i get a chance your cs pub is always full and quiet competitive, i have been gettin along with the regulars so i figured i would drop by and introduce myself. I am from the toronto, Canada area been playin this game since the game has been playin you more less near the beta days. I see you are more of an adult clan which works for me im 22 just trying to make some coin right now havin a good time. Anyways to make a long story short i just wanted to let you guys know that i would be interested in teamin up with a crew like TE, not only do you guys got a good community goin but at the same time have some highly skilled players also and in the near future i wouldn't mind gettin back on a solid cal team with a chance to win.

Other then that you might not see much of me in the following month just started a new job and well be finishing off my 2 weeks notice at the other place so that won't leave much free time but you can bet to see more of me after thats over. So just keep me in mind if you doin any recruting in the near future, other then cs i don't really play any others games unless im on my ps3 so im pretty much just a css player and a damn good one at that... it's my favorite game i would have to say.

So yeah thats about it, got any questions feel free to ask other then that i quess i will see ya in the pub  :flamed:
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : March 30, 2008, 08:08:09 PM »

Right now we are only recruiting for COD4....check back with us when you have a little more time to get back into gaming. Until then, enjoy the forums, servers and community. Welcome!

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : March 30, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »

O god, another Canadian.  Well, welcome man, and feel free to drop by vent when you are playing on our servers.  It makes it much more fun.  See ya around.

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #3 : March 30, 2008, 08:35:33 PM »

welcome to the forums.

hammertime
OBSESSED