Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 10:27:25 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  JOIN
« previous next »
: [1]
: JOIN  ( 999 )
tritt88
RaGe's Bitch
Forum Member

: 59

AOL Instant Messenger - tbone88t
« : February 29, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »

Hey just filled out TE application (with rage's help) because i'm computer illiterate   :-P . been around here for a while. i've been getting to know most of you guys in game and in vent.  My name is Travis (tritt88) which u probably knew.  I'm 19 from Midland, PA been Playing CS since August 07 yea i suck so... lol   when i first moved in with rage i told him he was stupid for playing this game for so long. Now i understand to an extent lol.  I've played on a few other servers and none of them compare to TE.  I just recently got TF2 so i am still bad but im learning lol.    Gun Game by far my favorite tho #29 haha top ten here i come!! Anyways i hope i can be considered for TE. :sunny:

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #1 : February 29, 2008, 11:51:23 PM »

hey tritt, i have seen you alot in game and in vent. you seem to be a good guy with alot of skill. good luck, i give you a thumbs up.  :headbang1:

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #2 : March 01, 2008, 12:08:18 AM »

seen you around alot and i think you make a good te... i will vote yes

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #3 : March 01, 2008, 01:31:53 AM »

Get those TF2 hours up  :-D

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #4 : March 02, 2008, 04:53:47 PM »

Been playing with us for a long time now and is pretty active. I think he deserves a shot. Plus he's to much of a computer illiterate to fuck with people, so I look at that as a plus!  :thebirdman:
Walmart Security
Forum Member

: 86

ICQ Messenger - 4894248 Yahoo Instant Messenger - GRIGGC@YAHOO.COM
« #5 : March 12, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »

i met tritt and had dinner with him.. I think he's allright.....  He played so hard and shot so many people at  the lan party he blew up his ati video card. I had to get him a replacement....  Tritt rocks  i dont know why i heard a loud clap when i kill him though....

Walmart Security

Timing is everything.It's better to be lucky than good.All governments are run by liars and nothing they say should be believed.Everyone has his price.Any trick used more than once becomes a technique.Doctors bury their mistakes.
tritt88
RaGe's Bitch
Forum Member

: 59

AOL Instant Messenger - tbone88t
« #6 : March 12, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »

lol thanks wal mart! somehow my card actually works now and 3 cheers for toots!! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!!   (oh and rage throws in 3 for micro center Hip hip hooray!  Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!) lol

: [1]  
« previous next »
: