Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:15:24 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  noobinhood looking to join TE
« previous next »
: [1]
: noobinhood looking to join TE  ( 1232 )
Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« : February 22, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »

hey everybody its me noobinhood, and i would love a chance to join TE.  my name is joshua, im 32 years old, i have two kids, an old lady, and a full time job, and i live in west virginia.  i enjoy playing on the servers, mostly css and i have also recently bought tf2. i try to stay active in the forums and in vent. i enjoy gamming with everyone and talking with everyone in vent. i am new to games like these so im not very good at them, i have been playing for about 3 months. i am a former member of the emp clan. well that about sums it up, but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i will answer them. thanks for everyones time, i will see you in game and in vent.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #1 : February 22, 2008, 08:58:31 AM »

A personal friend of mine. We have chewed a lot of ground together and seen things that most normal folks have nightmares about. I'm quite proud of Josh and his progress. I also heard he won his first Gun Game too. WTG Bro!

:headbang1:

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #2 : February 22, 2008, 09:31:50 AM »

i have played alot of gun game with noobinhood and i hear he has tf2 now. he has been around before me and spent alot of time on gun game, vent, and even forums. i think he would make a great addition to the clan.

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #3 : February 22, 2008, 09:46:26 AM »

I have talked to him and played on the servers alot when he was on and he seems like a great guy.

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #4 : February 22, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »

I know that my opinion might not matter much since i am not a TE, but I also have played with noobinhood quite a while lately in the gungame server and he does look like a nice guy, I enjoyed playing with him.
 good luck amigo!!

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #5 : February 22, 2008, 11:00:14 AM »

Noobinhood is good people.

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #6 : February 23, 2008, 12:29:42 AM »

He's a cool guy and he's played alot. Doesn't hurt that he has friends in TE already. Noobinhood has helped populate the servers quite a bit lately, even if he don't know it. He's always been a thumbs up from me.

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #7 : February 23, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »

thanks everyone for the kind words it really means alot to me. THANKS  :notworthy:

Walmart Security
Forum Member

: 86

ICQ Messenger - 4894248 Yahoo Instant Messenger - GRIGGC@YAHOO.COM
« #8 : March 12, 2008, 11:24:39 AM »

Noob n da hood....   he's a great guy...  I think he got everyone drunk at the lan party.... hope he is recovering fine...  Glad to see and meet this guy...   

see ya soon...

Walmart Security

Timing is everything.It's better to be lucky than good.All governments are run by liars and nothing they say should be believed.Everyone has his price.Any trick used more than once becomes a technique.Doctors bury their mistakes.
Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #9 : March 12, 2008, 04:50:25 PM »

Where the fuck is Lax? This is how many necroed threads? Walmart, stop posting in old threads. Noobinhood has been a full member for a little while now!

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
hakksaww
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 118

« #10 : March 12, 2008, 08:44:21 PM »

as long as I never have to see his nipple again i am all for it. :mrgreen:

: [1]  
« previous next »
: