Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:46:14 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Lick my barrel for recruitment
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Lick my barrel for recruitment  ( 1740 )
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« : December 11, 2007, 12:40:05 AM »

My name is lick my barrel. my real name is chad tallent and i am 29 years old , i live in batesville indiana two streets down from hitman smurf. he is the one that brought me to your servers. since i have come here i have not played on another server except yours. i am highly addicted to your gun game server. and i have been playing counter strike since the first one came out back along time ago. i have never once wanted to join a clan, and believe me i have had offers to join a clan. i really like this clan you have a great website and great servers. and i would be proud to put the TE tag infront of my name for now on end.  if you like to check out my website. i own a internet based radio station that i dj for which is known as hypnotik radio so i invite everyone to check it out.  i go by the name of dj chewy on there and i am a co owner. we recently merged with another station known as unforgiven and our listeners have tripled. if you would be interested in joining our listeners or making hypnotik radio your designated webpage radio station. i would love to advertise your clan on our station. and i can give you the code to be able to stream our station live right here on your site. so check me out at www.hypnotikradio.com and remember me when your passing out the TE tags for clan members. god knows i have been spending more time here then on my own radio station.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #1 : December 11, 2007, 11:38:14 AM »

Hiya Chad,

It's good to have you here, and I have played with you some. I guess maybe you heard that we have temporarily halted recruitment for the cs division. Stick around, once we get some things in order it will open back up. Just keep doing what you have been and try to set an example for others.

PS: thought I would beat Smurf to the punch here - Playing TF2 may increase chances of being accepted sooner.
« : December 11, 2007, 11:39:57 AM MR|337 »

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #2 : December 11, 2007, 04:45:18 PM »

You be me to it |337...I'm trying to convince him to buy TF2 as we speak. Lick My Barrel is a good friend of mine so treat him like one of the guys when he's in the server...in other words, beacon him till your hearts content LOL.

GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« #3 : December 11, 2007, 09:50:34 PM »

i have enjoyed playing with lick my barrel. he's a cool guy and i hope he is still around when we reinstate recruitment. But he could get it if he gets TF2.

Geo

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #4 : December 20, 2007, 01:52:21 AM »

Well i hope when you do restart the recruitment up. that i am nominated into the elders clan. and it is a very big joy to play gun game with all you people. i have learned ALOT and have progressed very well. so all i can say is leet i am coming for your ranking lol.... yea right that is a long way off.

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #5 : December 20, 2007, 07:29:38 AM »

Been playing with you on GG a bunch.  Keep up being in Vent and playing and posting on the forums.  Just remember to not spam the forums and be posting in old threads that have months ago.

gangrene
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 146

The worms will get you!!!!!

MSN Messenger - wlaitala@hotmail.com
« #6 : December 20, 2007, 10:32:17 AM »

Your a cool guy but look at the time stamps  on the  topics  your digging up some old ones. You have time to get your  required amount we are not recruiting for a while  so pick and choose wisely. :)
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #7 : December 20, 2007, 12:26:07 PM »

sorry about that i didnt realize i was responding to old forum strings. i just clicked on forums i have not yet viewed and try to put my two cents in on it. but i will keep an eye on that now in the future

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #8 : December 20, 2007, 04:18:54 PM »

when you post on old topics you'll usually see a warning in red font stating how old the topic is....at least if its over 50 days old maybe? not sure of the exact number

Crossis
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 212

« #9 : December 20, 2007, 04:34:05 PM »

this guy is  :thebirdman: in my opinion . . . . .oh wait thats the middle finger not a thumbs up....

hrmm....

anyways he's chill, fun to play with, and i mean come on . . . . . . his spray brightens up my day any time i see him in the server.

(plus he's really easy to kill and boost your score  :-D)

Prodigy
Noob

: 6

AOL Instant Messenger - Gordon1106
« #10 : December 20, 2007, 05:16:07 PM »

i am not a member as of right now but have played with lick my barrel and he is a pretty cool guy. hope he would say the same bout me. i say me and lick my barrel for the 2008 recruitment class.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #11 : December 20, 2007, 06:24:34 PM »

Barrel is a friend of mine (lives down the street) and I have convinced him to play TF2 (I hope) so I'm sure we'll get him going when we start again.

Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #12 : December 20, 2007, 06:33:40 PM »

Kool guy, and I've had fun playing GG with him also.!!

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #13 : December 21, 2007, 12:20:59 AM »

thanks for all the kind words you all have been giving me here on this forum. i enjoy playing gun game and i also enjoyed it when i passed crossis on the ranking for that 2 hour period. and watch out i am getting way better so i wont be passing out points to you all soon i will be taking them.

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

lick my barrel

« #14 : January 09, 2008, 01:14:11 AM »

ok well i have responded to all my posts and commented on all the new posts where i felt i needed to leave my two cents in and well i am bored so i just want to remind the owners (video master) that to remember me when recruitment start up. like i let any of you forget. nah lol you all are a fun bunch and i have a blast everytime the ventrillo fills up and everyone is playing gun game. hell i have even been coming into the pub now and then. only to shoot hitman in the head. but hell so i am nominating Lick My Barrell for the 2008 recruitment to join the elders. also to have TE infront of my name so it will say TE|Lick My Barrell it just looks so dirty. hahaha. well i guess i am going to go to bed and stop rambling on. im out peace and i will knife ya tommorrow i promise geo.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: