Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:18:06 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  JaysonB34R Wants to join!
« previous next »
: [1]
: JaysonB34R Wants to join!  ( 966 )
JaysonB34R
Noob

: 2

« : March 03, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »

Heya, I'm a 13 almost 14 Year old kid (Male) I've been playing Css since i was 10. I was Cal-O For 2 years, Never got to move Past O b/c of my age No one wanted a little kid for IM-M. Even though i pwn.

I quit for a year now i'm starting to play more source and looking to go cal again or be in a very active scrimming clan. I am only interested in being on Your starting 5 and being apart of most scrims and to go cal. TryMeOut

-jayson323 <Add me if need> :blob:
Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #1 : March 03, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »

Sorry to tell you, but this is an adult only community.
Please see this thread.
« : March 03, 2009, 07:02:06 PM Giant Flying Head »

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
JaysonB34R
Noob

: 2

« #2 : March 03, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »

Sorry to tell you, but this is an adult only community.
Please see this thread.

widow maker "we are primarily an over 21 clan, but we do make exception depending on the maturity of the person who wants to join."
Luggage
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 397

Just a normal homicidal piece of sapient pearwood

« #3 : March 04, 2009, 09:03:11 AM »

Firstly, welcome to the forums and thanks for your interest!

Best way to join CAL team (if the owners/senior members are willing to make an exception) is for people here to get to know you.  So hop on the servers and vent regularly.

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #4 : March 04, 2009, 01:54:36 PM »

At the moment we are starting up our CAL team but already have our starting 5 in place pretty much.  Plus, we like to keep our roster full of clan members. 

And, the exception widowmaker was referring to was probably aimed at people such as myself, wonderbread, and coldnestea.  When we joined we were 16...and there is quite a bit of difference maturity wise from 14 to 16. 

Hopefully we'll see you around in the pub or vent sometimes.  We could always use a ringer for scrims.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #5 : March 04, 2009, 05:13:17 PM »

Welcome to the forums. 

Hop in the games and in vent especially.  Get to know everyone that plays here.  There are sometimes exceptions made, but it will take you some time to build up the friendship relationship before a recruitment period could start.  Keep with it though and show the commitment and that is where an exception will be made.  We are all about commitment here.

-VM

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #6 : March 06, 2009, 10:21:43 AM »

We rarely make exceptions unless we know the person very well. 14 is a bit young, but your welcome to join us in the servers and vent and have a good time...see you soon and welcome to the community!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: