Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 06:55:44 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  looking to join TE
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: looking to join TE  ( 2075 )
Marlboro
Noob

: 7

« : June 21, 2007, 01:27:33 AM »

hello i am looking to join the Elders. i play CSS alot  just about every day and mostly in the nights.( yesi  have a life)  i am 15 years old and my name is Jason. i  very good as CSS. i would like to join and play with you guys. and here's also what i look for and  have seen on the server: no complaining, good players, players i can respect, and all around great people and servers.  which i have seen in the server i have played on. i am very mature for my age as in i  do not complain or yell over mic and i don't  believe in wineing after dieing or saying hacker. i do not currently have Ventrilo but i will get it eventually. (my PC is being re-done and i  will et Vent. after.  hope i get accepted and thanks for reading my app. :headbang1:
poop turdy
TE Members
Forum Member

: 75

Splat, your face.

« #1 : June 21, 2007, 08:04:46 AM »

Are people not even reading the "RULES. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING." anymore?  Wow, first rule, You must be 21 years of age or older.....  nuff said  :iamwithstupid:

- Poop

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #2 : June 21, 2007, 02:00:18 PM »

I haven't seen you in game much.  One of the previosly mentioned requirements was to get aquainted with the members before you make your app.  And, most of that requires you getting in vent for a few months before you even apply.  More experience (21-15=6)   I'd give it about 6 years and you should be ripe for the pickin ; )

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Marlboro
Noob

« #3 : June 21, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »

well i only go to the gun game server with jive and mr|337 i always see them and asked how you can get in TE so i applied. i do not have vent!!!! read what i  said. yesi  do realize u must be 21 years or older but the rules also so say if the person is mature enoough they will be picked.  and no i will not be ready in 6 years lol but nice try.  o yea nadi  am haveing my PC re-done os i can run  de_dust2 smoothly and any map smoothly before i couldn't thats why i play on GG servers. i also play on the [sig] server.

if u have seen me my names have been: Marlboro, <<>>Monster<<>>,Atreyu | Shadows Fall and HUMILIATION! but mainly i should stick to Marlboro or Atreyu | Shadows Fall
« : June 21, 2007, 03:30:22 PM Marlboro »
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #4 : June 21, 2007, 04:43:35 PM »

Well you really don't seem that mature, i know because i am one of those exceptions and have been here for a year.  You can just tell by the tone and slight attitude you have when you were replying to VIP who is a good friend of TE.  Also, Vent is a requirement, and if you don't have that, get in mIRC to get to know the guys.  mIRC is a requirement also but it is harder to get into, so we sometimes let it slide.  But since you are not 21 i suggest that you complete EVERY part of the requirements before you apply.  Also you NEED to atleast be in Vent if not both Vent and IRC before you even are considered.  So try and get those things done.  And just playing gungame isn't all, you need to have time in the pub. You also need 20 posts. So these are all things that should be done before you even are considered.  And being underaged, especially 15, i highly sugest that you get ALL of those things done if you want to be taken seriously.     

PS:  We really don't like hackers, so think long and hard about that one....   

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
fraggle 79

« #5 : June 21, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »

Yeah.... that sounds familiar.  :iamwithstupid:
Marlboro
Noob

« #6 : June 21, 2007, 06:04:35 PM »

Well you really don't seem that mature, i know because i am one of those exceptions and have been here for a year.  You can just tell by the tone and slight attitude you have when you were replying to VIP who is a good friend of TE.  Also, Vent is a requirement, and if you don't have that, get in mIRC to get to know the guys.  mIRC is a requirement also but it is harder to get into, so we sometimes let it slide.  But since you are not 21 i suggest that you complete EVERY part of the requirements before you apply.  Also you NEED to atleast be in Vent if not both Vent and IRC before you even are considered.  So try and get those things done.  And just playing gungame isn't all, you need to have time in the pub. You also need 20 posts. So these are all things that should be done before you even are considered.  And being underaged, especially 15, i highly sugest that you get ALL of those things done if you want to be taken seriously.     

PS:  We really don't like hackers, so think long and hard about that one....   

~Wonder.
who said i was a hacker  plus i dont wanna join if i have to be i ventrilo everytime i am on my pc i would like some alone time. i don't wanna join now cause all these clans make you have vent and all this crap you dont need
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #7 : June 21, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »

You don't have to be on vent all the time, only when u play.  But if no one knows who you are then you will not get in.  Besides, you are very immature, and this proves it.  You don't wanna join, so PEACE.  :thebirdman: :crybaby: :cya: :dontknow: :headbang1:
« : June 21, 2007, 06:34:30 PM Wonderbread »

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Marlboro
Noob

« #8 : June 21, 2007, 08:02:52 PM »

YOUR right cause u never give no one a chance you assume too much... peace
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #9 : June 22, 2007, 03:46:14 AM »

Hey little guy, you need to spend more time in english class and less on your computer. Your grammers shit. And how can you even call yourself mature enough when your first response to someone talkin down to you is with attitude when you dont know a soul around here. First thing you should learn before trying to apply somewhere is to drop the attitude and start lickin balls. Suckin up's about all you little guys got.  Im gettin tired of every little kid thinkin that "underage rule" applies to them. That phrase needs to be removed from the rules and kept tp strictly 21, that'll cut down on half these teeny kiddos trying to join ranks.

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #10 : June 22, 2007, 01:47:04 PM »

Hahahahaha I don't usually read the recruit forums but threads like this sure make it worthwhile....you wanted to join but refuse to download a few simple programs? And you call yourself mature?

When was the last time someone came in here who was underage that DIDN'T say they were very mature? Damn.

fraggle 79

« #11 : June 22, 2007, 06:22:23 PM »

Time to lock this nubs thread.  :thebirdman:
Marlboro
Noob

« #12 : June 22, 2007, 09:52:23 PM »

Hey little guy, you need to spend more time in english class and less on your computer. Your grammers shit. And how can you even call yourself mature enough when your first response to someone talkin down to you is with attitude when you dont know a soul around here. First thing you should learn before trying to apply somewhere is to drop the attitude and start lickin balls. Suckin up's about all you little guys got.  Im gettin tired of every little kid thinkin that "underage rule" applies to them. That phrase needs to be removed from the rules and kept tp strictly 21, that'll cut down on half these teeny kiddos trying to join ranks.
:iamwithstupid:lol idiot look at your grammar..... grammer, tp?  your an idiot don't tell me i should be in school  :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: there that's what you all 30 year old's get for spending all your time on CSS instead of being at work or quiting your job to play css you idiots  :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: :thebirdman: bunch of babies  :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky:
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #13 : June 22, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »

hahahahah usually I keep my mouth shut on these matters, but when your balls drop you can post here again, and i know right now is when u thought u were gonna tell me how much pussy u get for a 15yr old or 7 yr old whatever u are, but ur mothers tits dont count, cause hell we all get on that shit

Also I heard a good mama joke tonight and now seems like a good time for it: Your momma is so dumb she gave your uncle a blowjob cause he said it would help with his unemployment

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #14 : June 23, 2007, 12:19:18 AM »

Lol. Your gonna talk shit about grammer, by pointing out the one spelling error i made huh? And as far as im concerned you can talk as much shit as you want. My lifes wonderful. Im 22, in college, gettin laid weekly and puffin that sweet sweet cheeeeba daily. I mean dude, im not tryin to be disrespectful, i loved being your age. Finger paintin and nap time on my special carpet square was ballin, but i still think my shits a little bit more fun. Now someone should lock this shit down cause pretty soon everyones gonna be gettin in on fuckin with this little kid.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: