Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:44:30 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Looking to join TE
« previous next »
: [1]
: Looking to join TE  ( 1108 )
GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« : January 09, 2007, 02:21:06 PM »

I am not the best but i have been playing since the original cs came out. I was alot better back in the day. My name is Jason and i am 30 years old. I just started playing again a few months ago still trying to get better. i usually only play gg servers. I use vent sometimes but my mic sucks. and i don't have irc, been trying to get trillian to connect to irc but no luck for me.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : January 09, 2007, 02:59:15 PM »

We have some guys that r good with  irc so they will help ya with that.  Also get in vent either way, if ur mic sucks or not.  also forum participation is important if u want in, and try to get into the pub.  We do not just take ppl from gungame, they need to play in at least the pub alittle.  so try to get those things done.  thanks for ur intrest.

~wonder

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Tererugabwe
Forum Member

: 73

« #2 : January 09, 2007, 03:01:24 PM »

Has anybody seen this guy around much?

I think I've played with him maybe a handful of times... Let us get to know you?

Eh... more like let Widow, Gunner, and the other owners get to know you...

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #3 : January 09, 2007, 06:03:03 PM »

Um....right...Every person is put through a vote, so even if every owner daid yes and alot of us other guys voted no and beat the owners in votes thats how it goes, everyones got a say, so dont listen to these dumbass recruits, get to know anyone you see on vent or anyone whos IRC, And try and post on the fourms alot, were making fourm participation count now towards recruitment....tere get back in the basement with the other recruit maggots

Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #4 : January 09, 2007, 06:03:42 PM »

hes in vent right now, not talking though.

Im the original Newfie
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #5 : January 09, 2007, 07:07:31 PM »

but don't forget, alot of the recruits now were not voted in.  just made recruits by widow gunner ect.  but thats only because they got along with everyone here.  so lax is right and get to know everyone around here. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« #6 : January 20, 2007, 12:32:53 AM »

Thanks for the replies. i will stay in vent and try to get on irc. I do play in thew pub server but mainly in the GG.

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #7 : January 20, 2007, 12:48:48 AM »

I play with Geo alot actually, in fact we scrimmed together on thursday night he's a real good dude I'd vote yes in heartbeat

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

: [1]  
« previous next »
: