Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:29:08 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Hello TE!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello TE!  ( 981 )
JDIZZLE
Noob

: 3

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : December 30, 2006, 12:30:31 PM »

Hey guys! My in-game name is J*DiZzL3 and I'm looking to move forward with another clan. I have played on your server several times and I like that there are mature players out there. I would like to compete in CAL and have a hunger for competition. I will be regular as much as possible and from what I've seen so far I like the smooth game play on the server and that some of the TE members where really nice to me. Take care all! Peace!
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : December 30, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »

cool.  get in Irc and vent.  also try to stay active in our forums as well as active in our public server most of all.  we need some ppl to help fill that up.  so just stick around man. 

~Wonder

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #2 : December 30, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »

:iamwithstupid: also i know your 36 cause you told me today, but where are you from tell us a little about yourself outside of the game

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

JDIZZLE
Noob

« #3 : December 30, 2006, 01:48:15 PM »

Well, I'm originally from New Jersey. I've been living there for 36 years. I decided to make a brave move to the state of North Carolina. I moved here because I wanted to see my son grow up in a family environment. I live in a new community and there are lots of kids here and I enjoy watching him play on the street where there are no blazing cars speeding by. I am a bi-professional which means I have two occupations. I  work full-time as a Perfusionist and Respiratory Therapist(Per-Diem).  I have a love for photography, gadgets,home theater, and most of all compters( PC & Mac). I would like to join TE and what it has to offer.
Some of you might remember Poops Mcgee when he was  in TE and than he left to join BbP. I think some of you know that he has his own clan now called DBAD. They are a bunch nice guys too and love to play CS.
I just need to know your pass to Vent and I never used IRC(I'm a nub at that). So, if you don't mind showing me how it would be very greatful. Happy New Year to all!! Peace!
« : December 30, 2006, 02:07:16 PM JDIZZLE »
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #4 : December 30, 2006, 03:26:53 PM »

oooo a jersey'ite.  where in nj?  im from NY, but i go to nj alot for family.  well irc isn't that hard to use, but someone who knows more about it than me will help ya.  also the password to vent is te.  hope to see ya around.

~Wonder

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #5 : December 30, 2006, 06:37:05 PM »

Hell yea, you decided to check out our site...Played with you with streetballer...i'll give you credit on being better then most of the other old farts i;ve seen around here. Password for our vent channel is TE, lots of guys on there, from 21 to mid 50's? i think...whos older guys Dumass or Bandit? Anyways just get on vent and get to know everyone, always lookin for some older guys to join the ranks

JDIZZLE
Noob

« #6 : December 30, 2006, 09:29:33 PM »

I'm from Linden,N.J. which is close to Edisonif you are familiar with that area. I have been there for 10 years when I got married. And to Laxman, yes I did play with you and Baller that night. I like the environment on your server, it's so friendly. I don't really know your recruitment process but, i was trying to look on your forums for rules and regulations on that, couldn't find it. Maybe someone can lead me in the right direction. Peace!
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #7 : December 30, 2006, 10:18:48 PM »

Dumass is 52, Bandit 51 lol

Im the original Newfie
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #8 : December 30, 2006, 10:19:42 PM »

"If you are interested in joining The Elders Community, please make sure you meet the following requirements:

1. You must be 21 years of age or older, unless you stay active in the community (ventrilo,idle IRC, post in forums, get known in the pubs) for at least 2 months, this will be followed by a 2 month recruiting period, as opposed to only 1 month if you are 21 or over.

2. We do not allow double clanning.

Notes:

Only the clan Owners can sponsor you into TE.

Please state your age/location/experience.

Our IRC channel is #TheElders (type .servers to bring up a list of our pubs). Ventrilo is
   67.18.62.171 port 3798.

Thank you for your interest in our community.

Anybody interested in joining The Elders should read our requirements before filling out an application.  Remember, we are primarily an over 21 clan, but we do make exception depending on the maturity of the person who wants to join. You should try to get in vent as much as possible. I am in vent all the time and I have only heard one or two guys there who have filled out an app.
You will not get in if nobody knows who the hell you are. Get to know other members, get in the forums, get in vent. Most of all get into IRC. Start talking to someone, get a voice out there!

Widow"

Those r the requirements.  yea i think i might know that area alittle. cool.  yea we have alot of middle aged ppl here from 27-39 and what ever.  we do have some youngins like me.(16)  lol, but we like to keep the kids my age out so we can skip alot of the bs.  so its nice to see someone who is not 12 applying and who seems like a good person.  hope to see you around.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: