Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:39:57 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  knife fight addon
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: knife fight addon  ( 3318 )
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #30 : April 16, 2008, 07:21:04 AM »

completely agree with death, it would suck if u r in nade level, u just got a kill so u earn a nade, and then u wouldnt have the chance to throw it.
 I will always accept the knife fight even if im on nade, but ill like to have the chance of throwing it first just to try....,lol...y'all know that they nade can be hard sometimes!!!

Hurtz
TE Members
Forum Member

: 40

« #31 : April 16, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »

I don't agree with auto accepting either .. just not fair when your on nade.

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #32 : May 17, 2008, 07:15:22 AM »

I know this topic is a little dead but it caught my eye and I deal with it a lot when I play. Is there a way to make it so they auto accept until someone is on nade, then it switches to a choice? That way you would get to use your nade, and when someone is on knife level the other person isnt forced into a knife fight to end the game, they can choose to get knifed for the loss.

I just hate when someone, especially someone who is new or rarely plays on the server, doesn't accept but shoots you or shoot knives you anyway. If you have survived to be the last man standing I think you deserve to get the hundred health and a chance to advance, instead of getting knifed or killed by someone who camps all round, has a hundred health, and kills you when you have your knife out ready to go. Believe it or not it happens quite a bit.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: