Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:03:05 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Vote For Prodigy!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vote For Prodigy!!  ( 697 )
Prodigy
Noob

: 6

AOL Instant Messenger - Gordon1106
« : December 20, 2007, 04:16:37 PM »

I know you guys have stopped recruitment at this time but figured i would put up the post and get my name out there as being interested. As for stats about myself i am 24 and live in Raleigh, NC. I first started playing CS back in 2002 when i was in college at Appalachian State and played through those years. got out of it when i graduated but just started back up again about 2 months ago. Once i found the TE gun game i havent looked back. I love the players and the maps that are played, accept for crates, for some reason i dislike that map. So just wanted to get my name out there and see what happens, see you guys on the battlefield!!
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : December 20, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »

Welcome buddy. Stay active in vent an on the fourms and get to know everyone. Recruitment should start back up mid january or sometime i assume, so tough it out. Keep in mind while on the fourms to post and whatnot but dont post on old topics that havnt seen the light of day in months.

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #2 : December 21, 2007, 12:27:20 AM »

i would recommend downloading ventrillo... its free and you can talk to us while you play and we can get to know you better. thanks lick my barrell for president 2008

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

: 137

Bodyguard

MSN Messenger - sk8er_craig@hotmail.com
« #3 : December 21, 2007, 09:07:55 AM »

AND IT IS AWESOME!

I saw it die, i watched it die.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: