Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 03:14:15 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  No mic for a bit
« previous next »
: [1]
: No mic for a bit  ( 531 )
Juggernuke
Forum Member

: 84

« : December 26, 2009, 12:13:37 PM »

So over Christmas I managed to get a new sound system that is really nice yet it conflicts with my analog mic so it won't work. I won't have a mic for about a week just so you guys no and I think it's time to get a new mic anyways so my crappy little $2 mic is going away. And with this sound system it makes me feel like I am in WW3 not from the explosions but with smurfette yelling at everyone  :-D and I still love you.

Mustard
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 340

« #1 : December 26, 2009, 02:14:17 PM »

That sounds scary. I am now more happy that Smurfette's yelling is contained in my headphones.

TE-r | JuggerNuke: i am just thinking into an endless blackhole now

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #2 : December 26, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

this sound system it makes me feel like I am in WW3 not from the explosions but with smurfette yelling at everyone  :-D and I still love you.

Be glad your only hearing the radio reports and aren't on the front lines...war is hell.

<3 you babe  :-D

Juggernuke
Forum Member

: 84

« #3 : December 26, 2009, 06:02:57 PM »

well I take all that back about the mic I didn't expect to go to the store today but got a new mic that is a desk mic so I can use my new sound system to it's full potential

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #4 : December 27, 2009, 01:49:01 AM »

this sound system it makes me feel like I am in WW3 not from the explosions but with smurfette yelling at everyone  :-D and I still love you.

Be glad your only hearing the radio reports and aren't on the front lines...war is hell.

<3 you babe  :-D

:thebirdman:
enough said!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: