Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 02:34:17 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Whats up with MDK
« previous next »
: [1]
: Whats up with MDK  ( 731 )
MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 499

AOL Instant Messenger - Uberarchangel
« : September 05, 2009, 04:45:59 AM »

Well i work 3rd shift aka 11p-8a EST. I work for wawa. I bust my ass for next to nothing in pay. I have been going clubbing working on my image pretty much becoming a goth not an emo or a vamp there is a difference. I have been hangiing out with my brother some and basically sleeping the rest of the time. Been going to south street picking up music and rings and stuff. Been playing a lot of diablo II. Other then that im now down to 235lb from that 280lb almost a year ago now. Able to get my elbows to 90 degrees on pullups and to 65 doing chinups. Sry I havent been around guys but things have been hectic as all hell life has taken over and im just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : September 05, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »

Good to hear from you man...goths a little less crazy than a vamp, who's a little less annoying than the emo  :-D so I guess that's cool LOL Do miss you in TF2. Hope you come by Vent and at least say hi, even if you can't play. You better show up when Diablo 3 comes out, I'm gonna need someone to hack monsters and raid loot with me.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #2 : September 05, 2009, 03:31:50 PM »

Good luck with that image thing. Not going to get much of a good paying job going goth and walking around like the living dead. Appearance and image mean a lot, too bad you are picking the wrong one. Goth is good for those teen age kids that live off mom and dad and don't need a job.

but good to hear from you.

MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #3 : September 06, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »

Goth has quite a large range much more then one would assume and if im going to be working im going to wear work clothes just like everyone else.

Giant Flying Head
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1199

Giant Donkey

MSN Messenger - ryoga81@hotmail.com
« #4 : September 06, 2009, 03:34:26 PM »

Happy to hear from ya man! Keep in touch! :-D

"Feel the wrath of my giant head" - Elmer Fud
MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #5 : November 26, 2009, 01:53:01 PM »

Mainly because a lot of people have decided to sit there and ask on vent about this wearing clothes that look goth at work can be pulled off. Just one article on this is here: http://www.morbidoutlook.com/fashion/articles/2009_11_workplace.html and another is here http://www.waningmoon.com/corpgoth/fashion.shtml. I happenned across this info and was reminded of this post so...

Fredster
Noob

: 17

« #6 : November 27, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »

Oh yeah dude, you'll haveta get Diablo 3 for sure. It is so much fun. I don't even like the Diablo games but I sure enjoyed clicking frantically with the third.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: