Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:20:05 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  School
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: School  ( 7098 )
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #30 : August 30, 2004, 09:48:36 PM »

Quote from: Fucker
so that doesnt make me dumb....it makes me unbelievably smart....by the way...any RIslanders go to Lupos at the Strand on saturday?????? HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH played....it was fucking awesome i was like 10 feet away and after the concert we jumped a few fences and got in to where hootie's buses were and we talked to him for a little bit it was wicked cool

I only been down to lupo's for sevendust, and jackass. Jump in that fucking pit dude and stop listening to that faggot shit. Nothing against Hootie but I don't think I would pay to see them.

hahaha

hootie WTF!!!

Duster 340

« #31 : August 31, 2004, 07:29:19 AM »

incubus, 311, sublime are > gnr and hootie and that shit..

oh yea and ludacris jayz dr.dre  snoop d12 shyne and biggy..  :twisted:
Windex

« #32 : August 31, 2004, 07:34:31 AM »

classic rock! woot! lol
NightTrain

« #33 : August 31, 2004, 08:00:11 AM »

Quote from: Duster 340
incubus, 311, sublime are > gnr and hootie and that shit..

oh yea and ludacris jayz dr.dre  snoop d12 shyne and biggy..  :twisted:

ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!!!   :evil:

311 and incubus better than GNR??  Are you borderline special needs?  Do you take the blue bus to school?  Are you deaf?   :?:

I think you need to get a new set of ears Duster if you think that shit like 311 is even comparable to GNR>

/Night
Johnny

« #34 : August 31, 2004, 10:45:06 AM »

rap isn't music
Fucker

« #35 : August 31, 2004, 12:31:21 PM »

i dont like gnr....but 311 isnt better than gnr....dave is better for sure...but not 311

and night ur an asshole.....hootie and the blowfish is awesome....not much is better than that besides dmb and eric clapton
NightTrain

« #36 : August 31, 2004, 12:40:31 PM »

Quote from: Fucker
i dont like gnr....but 311 isnt better than gnr....dave is better for sure...but not 311

and night ur an asshole.....hootie and the blowfish is awesome....not much is better than that besides dmb and eric clapton

Does your husband like those bands too?   :lol:

There is absolutely nothing gayer than DMB and Hootie and the Blowmes.  Not to bust your balls, but I really can't think of two more faggoty acts in the music world.  Both of those acts make Justin Timberlake look downright macho.

/Night
Privateer

« #37 : August 31, 2004, 01:48:35 PM »

it amazing how the only person in the forum to start shit, swear and make fun of everyone would be the guy who goes and sees hootie and the blowfish...

just goes to show how tough you can be with typing words :) fucker :)
Stalkin_death

« #38 : August 31, 2004, 02:34:52 PM »

GRN and the Blowfisg play 2 different types of music.  So you guys can't judge on which is better.  Hell My fav. bands are Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday and Lost Prophets but right now on my mix cd I have Brittney Spears and Kanya West.  I don't care if you guys bust my balls because i realize that we are all different ages, live in different locations and has differents background in life.  So if you want to listen to Elvis or the Blowfish or even ying yang twins.  It doesnt not matter to me because everyone is different and if you cant see it you should move to RUSSIA  be a russian commy!  :brave:
Johnny

« #39 : August 31, 2004, 03:26:44 PM »

U MOVE TO RUSSIA U EMO LOVING LOON!!!

Im only kidding but i cant stand emo, doesn't make it bad but i cant stand it...Actually that does make it bad
EMO SUCKS

yeah thats bout it, i dont really listen to GNR or Velvet Revolver so if u wouldn't mind sending me a sample nighty night that would be great
Fucker

« #40 : August 31, 2004, 03:42:08 PM »

night....just cuase ur mad cuase u got ur balls chopped off for being a fag doesnt mean u gotta knock on my bands....oh and yes sports fans, nights balls were actually chopped off...the fag thing is not the real reason tho
NightTrain

« #41 : August 31, 2004, 04:29:09 PM »

An intelligent reply there Fucker.  The last resort in a debate, when you know you've lost the debate, is name calling.

I accept the win and graciously say "Welcome to the Jungle Baby!"

-Night
Privateer

« #42 : August 31, 2004, 05:24:07 PM »

nice speech stalkin!! you had me tearin up there or a second.

but britney spears?? oh man thats all im gonna say about that  :lol:

johnny, just listen to the entrance page of the elders, thats velvet.
Stalkin_death

« #43 : August 31, 2004, 09:39:53 PM »

Thats just he shit im into now.  

The Brittney spears song is the slow one with the video of her dying.  I just rather listen to slow songs then the hard fast songs.  But meh
Privateer

« #44 : August 31, 2004, 10:38:55 PM »

just jokin dude, anyone can listen to whatever they want, I wouldn't care either way...

... even though i do find you more of a wuss now, but thats not considered a bad thing. heh
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: