Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:00:43 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  School
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: School  ( 7097 )
deadbolt

« : August 13, 2004, 08:58:42 AM »

Hey guys...i started school on wednesday....so i wont be playing late at night anymore....i get off school at 1240 but i usually go to work....But today is friday and i have off from school...but still have to work.,..no school because of the Hurricane and tropical storms were having...its so funny....people are stocking up on food and water....but better safe then sorry i guess....but ill try and play as much as i can....later
NightTrain

« #1 : August 13, 2004, 09:11:12 AM »

You're cut!

Putting school before counter-strike is a cutable offense.  Where are your priorities my friend?  :0

In all seriousness, good luck with school and get your ass in the pub as much as possible.   8)

-NightTrain-
Larry Flint

« #2 : August 13, 2004, 11:59:30 AM »

haha your week deadbolt, school first what a loser.  but im posting here just to let you know i start school Aug. 30 and every day i got soccer practice so i wont prolly be on anything untill about 5 or later at night.  and theses few weeks coming up as you can tell so far i havnt been on alot because i been parting like a maniac, but when school starts i will still have the server going til 1 in the morn. just letting you know
deadbolt

« #3 : August 14, 2004, 08:15:51 AM »

sorry guys.....i get up at 6 so i get kinda tired come 11.or 12...i do play in the pub a lot..and thanks night...appreciate it....later...
T3H

« #4 : August 14, 2004, 10:02:21 AM »

yea u usually come on when im on haha
blue
Forum Pro

: 492

AOL Instant Messenger - aznblu3thunder
« #5 : August 17, 2004, 03:28:19 PM »

haha school starts for me on sept. 13 i probably wont go on until like midnight cuzi have a long ass commute  :lol:

Want a cookie?
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #6 : August 18, 2004, 07:01:19 AM »

Quote from: Lary(The Cable Guy)Flint
every day i got soccer practice so i wont prolly be on anything untill about 5 or later at night.  

U pic Soccer over CS. Soccer has to be the gayest sport ever. No offense to you larry, but pick a better sport my man.

LOL

All seriousness, we know you will be in playing as much as possible!!

Widow

Fucker

« #7 : August 18, 2004, 07:58:20 AM »

no u suck widow....soccer is a good sport i play it too and it's much more manlier than football...in football u wear tight tights and go around jumping and humping other guys....not a very manly sport if u ask me
NightTrain

« #8 : August 18, 2004, 08:35:17 AM »

Quote from: Fucker
no u suck widow....soccer is a good sport i play it too and it's much more manlier than football...in football u wear tight tights and go around jumping and humping other guys....not a very manly sport if u ask me

Are you kidding?  In soccor you get a penalty if you touch a guy.  The referee pulls out a gay yellow card or whatever.  In football you can have a play that paralyzes a guy and ends his career and it is a clean hit.  I remember John Strevens, running back for New Englnad a decade ago, hit a guy head on and paralyzed the guy from the waste down.  It wasn't even a penalty.

There is no comparing which sport is more manly.  It isn't even a close call.

Soccor is probably fun to play, but it is the absolute worst sport to watch live or on TV.  It is worse than golf, tennis and even swimming. :)  Actually women's softball is alot better to watch than soccor even.

-Night-
HongKongPhooey

« #9 : August 18, 2004, 09:27:47 AM »

Soccer in high school is a much better sport than football in high school.  After high school, football kicks ass over soccer.
flintlock

« #10 : August 18, 2004, 10:13:53 AM »

Quote from: NightTrain
Quote from: Fucker

Soccor is probably fun to play, but it is the absolute worst sport to watch live or on TV.  It is worse than golf, tennis and even swimming. :)  Actually women's softball is alot better to watch than soccor even.

-Night-

I don't know. When the World Cup came through here a bunch of years ago, I was able to catch Spain vs. Italy at the then Foxboro Stadium and the game was pretty awesome in spite of my hang over. The final was only like 3-1 or something like that, but the anticipation of a goal was almost better than the goal itself.

Football is about 1000 times better on TV than soccer, but without the JumboTrons at the stadiums theses days, you miss alot of the nasty hard hitting stuff in football when you watch it live.
Larry Flint

« #11 : August 18, 2004, 10:19:23 AM »

hey widow yeah i put soccer before cs because my team has the potential to go to states again and this hasnt happend since 1998 we have been close but havnet got back so i put all my pride into our team right now.  and as far as night say we get a penalty if you touch the guy its not really true. yeah some stuff is called and some stuff isnt but i am the intimidator on my team and i get to reck ppl all the time so their is contact.  and as hong puts it mls is very boring but college soccer is very fun to watch also just like hs
Fucker

« #12 : August 18, 2004, 10:32:48 AM »

yeah hong is right completely.....and dont get me started about golf and tennis....they dont compare right off the bat cuase we r talking about sports.....not HOBBIES....so tennis and golf r out and woman's softball is only fun to watch cuase the pitchers r always hot as hell like the one on TV this morning for USA
Larry Flint

« #13 : August 18, 2004, 10:35:14 AM »

yo you know what sport i feel is very boring to watch at the major league level is baseball.  baseball is one of the worst sports to watch it always makes me go to sleep idk why maby becuase the pitchers are good or becuase the hitters suck
Fucker

« #14 : August 18, 2004, 11:33:08 AM »

baseball sucks ONLY on tv....at the game is a whole diff. story....actually i just went to a Sox game last week and it was wicked fun like always....we bought shitty shits up in the nosebleeds and then worked our way up to the front from the beginning and we ended up being the row behind the sox dugout after only 2 innings of moving around stealing peoples seats..hahah it was wicked fun
: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: