Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:04:43 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Website Feedback
| | |-+  New Website Design?!?
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Website Design?!?  ( 1243 )
NickFitz

« : January 30, 2005, 08:12:38 PM »

Hey Guys,

Im curious to what features you would like to incorperate into a new website for The Elders.

~Nick Fitz
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #1 : January 30, 2005, 08:24:52 PM »

Ahhh a very good question indeed,
im stumped right now but ill get back to ya :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NickFitz

« #2 : January 30, 2005, 08:28:42 PM »

Yeah, its hard to think of stuff, but keep in mind that as a community, we want everyone's input to what features and ideas you would like to have incorperated.  We just want to spread the love.
Privateer

« #3 : January 30, 2005, 10:25:37 PM »

I want my own page called Privateer's P'wned shop..... you come in ask questions and get p'wned!

you can put it between rosters and server stats :) or better yet  :mrgreen:
HongKongPhooey

« #4 : January 31, 2005, 08:15:06 AM »

Me personally, I'd like to keep the same color scheme, it kind of gives it an older look (ya know kind of elderish) and just enhance what the style we already have.  For example the menu bar could have more pop to it, we could increase the header to fill 95 percent of the width of the page.  Have the main home page set up in three columns with the news in the center.  Just a few thoughts.
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #5 : January 31, 2005, 09:23:50 AM »

the background must be nothing but this..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

or this..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #6 : January 31, 2005, 09:57:17 AM »

I would like to hear some new music perhaps, like a flash player that plays different music in the background, like at www.2advanced.com they have some techno that goes with animation i guess.

No offense to whomever chose the intro music, but im not all to crazy about death metal, heavy metal or whatever that is.
I myself like Senses Fail and Taking Back Sunday and some of you probably hate that. But I was thinking about the song

:mrgreen: Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff  :mrgreen:

It might be old and it might be annoying but its just a suggestion from me, I like some of the lyrics to it like

:mrgreen: Feelin like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with the blood stain
Damn right I?m a maniac*
You better watch your back :mrgreen:

whatever, just my opinion. Here's the site with the lyrics http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/limp-bizkit/83653.html

I have this song in a cs movie,  its sounds pretty good for a cs site IMO.  It sounds like 2 titans are about to fight, its has opera singers in the background and you have the cymbals (sp?) clashing like its thunder every time someone is getting punched,it just a mis interperatation from me probably but it sounds pretty cool.
« : January 31, 2005, 10:01:18 AM xTc the NJ GUIDO »

Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

« #7 : January 31, 2005, 10:01:12 AM »

dude! limp bizkit used to rock..... i was obessed with Wes.... i used to want to paint myself before gigs like him... but we gotta throw like For Whom The Bell Tolls.... cause when you die, you can hear the bell tolling for thee!

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #8 : January 31, 2005, 10:02:51 AM »

hahah i wish i went to limp bizkit concerts, just to see crazy ass people like you.

I also wish i could get onto irc from these damn computers at school, i have to wait 2 hours before my next damn class.

xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #9 : January 31, 2005, 10:05:02 AM »

hmm maybe you can help me, i installed irc on my school account, and i tried the java applet on there site and they both say,

software caused connection abort, do you know whats up with that ?

Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

« #10 : January 31, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »

yeah your school doesnt allow you to connect to outside sources!! lol tough break kiddo.... personally i have class in 10 mins. so im out like a deaf kid in musical chairs!

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

« #11 : January 31, 2005, 10:10:14 AM »

hahah, i guess ill be out to the food court. so im gonna come back with a witty goodbye that i googled...

I'm out like John Kerry versus Dubya in beer pong

: [1]  
« previous next »
: