Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:49:11 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Counter-Strike---> Help
| | |-+  Keep gettin disconnected
« previous next »
: [1]
: Keep gettin disconnected  ( 797 )
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« : August 24, 2005, 08:05:52 AM »

I have this problem, I reformatted so I dont know what to do now. My internet access keeps disconnecting, but then I cant get back on. I know everythings securely in place, and I removed the power cable for 10 seconds but I still cant get on the net. If someone could please help me It would be much appreciated.

hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #1 : August 24, 2005, 08:55:35 AM »

Might be the wiring in your frathouse or somethin. Theres alot of shit that can go wrong between your computer and the server.

xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #2 : August 24, 2005, 02:32:46 PM »

Actually im still at home. My dad saw my frat house and was so appauled that he told me to still live at home and just keep commuting to school.

Cole

« #3 : August 25, 2005, 08:43:41 AM »

Are you on adsl or cable?

lol on the frat house.  my parents never saw mine until I was already moved in.  Oh, and I bet mine was just as bad.  Nothing like rotting meat in the 90 gallon bathroom garbage can.  you see, you buy a garbage can that big for the bathroom and you only have to take out the trash once a month.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: