Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:26:40 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  P-ball.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: P-ball.  ( 2808 )
TE|midnight

« : May 04, 2004, 03:33:50 PM »

Hey guys i thought i'd drop in and start a paintball thread! Post here ur equip, or whatever strats u have or memorable battles! I'll start off by saying that i've got an icon-led (Not top of the line i know, but hey it's my 4th month, i'll update later), smart parts Progressive barrel, and a 20oz co2 tank, i'm looking foward to buying my 68/4500 psi soon! As for battles, well that's to come later! :D
StangGT
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 207

AOL Instant Messenger - rizz8636
« #1 : May 04, 2004, 07:22:32 PM »

Tippmann 98 Custom
JTUSA nForcer Thermal Mask
14" Dye Boomstick
Drop Forward w/ On/Off Valve
20oz Pure Energy Tank

Here's my homefield:  www.abcpaintball.com

NightTrain

« #2 : May 05, 2004, 07:02:59 AM »

I've never played, but it sounds like a blast.  I have a 12 gauge shotgun with a modified choke that will put a hole in a man the size of a grapefruit.  Is that legal?

:lol:

/Night
flintlock

« #3 : May 05, 2004, 07:45:19 AM »

I've heard stories about you and loaded weapons. Everyone will be a lot safer if you stick to CS. :D
NightTrain

« #4 : May 05, 2004, 08:09:33 AM »

Quote from: flintlock
I've heard stories about you and loaded weapons. Everyone will be a lot safer if you stick to CS. :D

Very true.  Probably best if I stick to make believe.   :lol:

/Night
Johnny

« #5 : May 05, 2004, 02:08:35 PM »

Spyder E-99
JT Nvader Mask
20 CO2 Tank

Im selling my junk if anyone wants it...
Got Walls?

« #6 : May 06, 2004, 06:21:15 AM »

Yeah im a big paintball player too, LOVE to play the game. I got a B2K2 Bushmaster with a 14 inch Dye Boomstick barrel, have a ok nitro tank, with the new Evolution 2 hopper, all together my shit is almost $1000. My old 5 man team that i played on had some factory sponsors, like Paintball Junkies and KAPP, nothing special. Drop me a line if you wanna get pwnd in paintball too :twisted:
TE|midnight

« #7 : May 06, 2004, 02:08:58 PM »

Well i went to paintballing last weekend .. wow, it was great. I'm a member at my local field and when i got there, only 5 members where present and like 43 *noobs* lol. So i was like, damn where playing with the *noobs*. I was really surprised when the ref said it was us 6 members vs ALL 43 noobs!  IT WAS CRAZY! i went trough like 400 paintballs lOl! (recreational not tourney or id have used much more balls :D)

Anyways we all had to start in the middle, and the freaky thing was , the opposing team had so many people, you could see like 5 or 6 guys sticking out on each side. i decided to sweet spot them. My friend ran up to like the 50 off the break right trough my lane ( of course there was a 3 paintball spread for him to go trough :D) and started hammering the opposings team's right bunkers. I got rid of 4 guys right off the bat. I then decided to move  onto the far right side. i ran for my life and dover superman style into it while being fired at by like 15 guys. By now we had lost members, and there where around 30 or so enemies. I started snap shooting at the bunkey infront of me and i heard my friend run into the bunker near me.

"Dude i only have like 60 paintballs left." he said.

"Go for it." i replied. He knew what i meant. i then saw the most dramatic thing at the field.

Seeing him run out into the open right side and rushing the bunker like a mad man while i was covering him on the left side was just amazing. We surprised them and he managed to take out like 7 people with him. I had marked around 13 people now. There where now around 10 of them vs me and the last member. We decided to keep moving and tapping bunkers to mix them up. we then did a hardcore rush and got to their left side. we managed to flank the last couple of them.

Us 6 players, had taken out 43 players. It was incredible. we where all tired, out of paint and air, but damn, it was all worth it.

More stories to come im going tommorow!

Midnight
Redeemer

« #8 : May 09, 2004, 01:55:54 AM »

ok well cause i play in amatur B in super air ball and X-ball im guna make u guyz sound like nubs...but this is what i play with.

2003 Vision eye Impulse
Freak kit (balres of 9 inserts to fit the ball snug)
invision mask *dytanium mirror lens* (DYE)
dye fighter jursey
dye fighter pants
nike cleats (for tred :D)
redz 4 comfort pack
25,000 compressed air tank
low pressure system
cricket board (comes in impulse)
Halo hopper
4 pods with naked chicks on them
battle swab that fits behind my mask to look like bunnie ears.
REDZ suitcase for all the shit that i got to cary on out of state tourniments.
Fucker

« #9 : May 09, 2004, 08:49:06 AM »

so none of u guys own the paintball grenades?? cuase those would be awesome
Stalkin_death

« #10 : May 09, 2004, 09:21:31 AM »

you all try the half life paintball mod?
D3@TH

« #11 : May 09, 2004, 06:45:50 PM »

Yeah i got a bushmaster BKO with 2 piece percision and a halo loader I love playing paintball i wish schools had them as a sport! :evil:
Duster 340

« #12 : June 01, 2004, 06:08:01 PM »

Don't even remember what I bought.. tipman custom I think.. got it for like $124 with a mask and 12 oz tank and stuff.. I broke my ankle like 3 days before we were gonna goto the field so I've still never used my stuff...  :x
Duster 340

« #13 : June 01, 2004, 06:08:54 PM »

I've actually been playin the hl mod.. Digital Paintball? It's kinda sketchy.. but i like it!  8)
StangGT
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 207

AOL Instant Messenger - rizz8636
« #14 : June 01, 2004, 09:02:02 PM »

I just went 'ballin this past Sunday...

Pretty crazy....lit up like 6 or 7 people on the day and got out twice out of 6 rounds.

i have a nice bruised ring on my left bicep

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: