Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:46:17 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  my new map!
« previous next »
: [1]
: my new map!  ( 1498 )
Windex

« : April 19, 2004, 07:18:40 PM »

here is the map i am working on called
de_temple for right now

HongKongPhooey

« #1 : April 19, 2004, 07:39:49 PM »

Looks cool, what program do u use to make the maps?
Windex

« #2 : April 19, 2004, 09:20:03 PM »

valve hammer, there is quite a bit more done to it now though
NightTrain

« #3 : May 04, 2004, 03:17:06 PM »

Played this map last night...was an excellent map overall.  I'd suggest that you lighten a bit of it up Windy.  It is dark as hell.  But otherwise a tremendous map.  Very impressive.

/Night
TE|midnight

« #4 : May 04, 2004, 03:29:55 PM »

I'm so happy we have a professional map maker in the clan.  :D  I hope to play it soon, looks awesome! keep up the good work!
flintlock

« #5 : May 05, 2004, 07:42:17 AM »

I played this the other night it's pretty wild. There are some impossibly dark corners though. The T spawn is like the black hole, but if that was your plan then I have nothing to say. Although, it would be pretty cool if the CT could repell from a helo or somthing for one of their spawns.
I just play the maps, I'll leave the map making up to the professionals.
Johnny

« #6 : May 05, 2004, 02:07:02 PM »

looks cool, but how do i play it?  the helo idea would be amazing! but i also just play the maps lol...i love your map italy_win, but it has only been played once on the server when i was on :(
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
Map
« #7 : May 05, 2004, 06:11:06 PM »

It's a cool map to play. I like it cause you can pretty much avoid the whole AWP war in this map. I agree with flint on the T spawn, It is a fucking black hole, can't see shit when you spawn. I also commented to you about the depth of the water, when peeps kneel down they look like they are swimming.

Good job Win. Much better than that cluster fuck you made called italy win :wink:

Got Walls?

« #8 : May 06, 2004, 10:08:43 AM »

Once again Windex makes an AMAZING map, your the man at making maps, and i think that your Itly is one of the best custom maps that i have ever seen. Keep going with the great maps. Im so jellious :oops:
Stalkin_death

« #9 : May 07, 2004, 10:59:31 PM »

post the files here so I can maybe get it on our server too (Our World)
Redeemer

« #10 : May 09, 2004, 01:47:15 AM »

well windy from what i read yer a great map creator....so im kinda thinkin if u need an idea for a good map how about a hunted hospital :D that would scare you yet...be fun at the same time
ex) 1. hallways that go forever but realy yer not going anywhere:D (dono how ud do it but it be tight 2 see)
2. a hallway with a complete dead end and when u turn around to go back theres a wall behind you, then when u turn around again there is a hallways with a door to walk threw :D
3. scriptures on the wall of blood with words like DIE! CT's! THE TERRORISTS WILL BECOME DECAPITATED.
4. pictured on the wall of faces that follow you when you walk buy it..
5. booby traps :D and couches that try too eat you LOL. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Stalkin_death

« #11 : May 09, 2004, 09:15:23 AM »

Quote from: Redeemer
ex) 1. hallways that go forever but realy yer not going anywhere:D (dono how ud do it but it be tight 2 see)
2. a hallway with a complete dead end and when u turn around to go back theres a wall behind you, then when u turn around again there is a hallways with a door to walk threw :D
4pictured on the wall of faces that follow you when you walk buy it..
5 couches that try too eat you LOL.

If that is possible in any way I demand you to make it!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: