Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:02:34 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  The 'Rushing" Strat
« previous next »
: [1]
: The 'Rushing" Strat  ( 1777 )
NightTrain

« : May 12, 2004, 02:01:21 PM »

As most of you probably know, my favorite strat in a cs pub is to simply rush.  No matter what team I'm on, I will simply rush the other team 90% of the time.  This strat has been pretty successful for me, with the exception that I die more often than I would otherwise.

What pisses me off is that quite often I'll rush out of my spawn site, meet up with an opponent, do about 80 damage to 1 or more enemies and die only to see that no one on my team bothered to rush with me.   :tongue6:   And even worse, sometimes I'll run out of spawn and look back to see half my team, out of fear I guess, sitting in the spawn trying to decide which way to go.  

Not to be egotistical, but I'd love to have a teammate like me that I could follow out of the spawn and rush with.  I'd gobble up kills like they are going out of style if I had someone with the same mindset.  

Do me a favor, next time you see me on your team, rush with me.  I guarantee you'll pick up a bunch of mop up kills, and if I'm lucky, you'll actually save my ass from time to time.

*end of rant*

-NightTrain-
TE|midnight

« #1 : May 12, 2004, 07:59:25 PM »

Well we can all see someone did bad in the pub on wensday may 12 around 5  :twisted: , no seriously train, i`ll be you uber leet shadow saving your butt all over  :D

/midnight
HongKongPhooey

« #2 : May 13, 2004, 07:10:03 AM »

What Night is actually looking for is someone to rush with him, you know slightly in front of him, that way, when the combat starts the front man can inflict some damage, eventually get killed then Night can come out and finish them off by killing the remaining 1hp they have left. :lol:
NightTrain

« #3 : May 13, 2004, 07:15:29 AM »

Quote from: TE|midnight
Well we can all see someone did bad in the pub on wensday may 12 around 5  :twisted: , no seriously train, i`ll be you uber leet shadow saving your butt all over  :D

/midnight

Thanks Mid....at least I have 1 friend in this god forsaken clan.  And Hong, for that comment, I am now forced to destroy you even if you are on my team.  :)
flintlock

« #4 : May 13, 2004, 09:38:22 AM »

Quote from: NightTrain
As most of you probably know, my favorite strat in a cs pub is to simply rush.  No matter what team I'm on, I will simply rush the other team 90% of the time.  This strat has been pretty successful for me, with the exception that I die more often than I would otherwise.
-NightTrain-

That was quite a rant. Must have been a tough day for you. I have the same problem, I can walk or sit still...Must rush. Only my aim is piss poor, but I'd rather die in a blaze of glory, or a hail of bullets ( [-o< ) than to be punked by a bitch with a knife. I'll rush with you Night, but I don't know if that comforting, or frightning. But take heart, I have almost no TKs, and very few TAs. If you do the 80, I'll try and get the 20, sound fair?
NightTrain

« #5 : May 13, 2004, 11:14:38 AM »

Thanks Flint.  That is very reassuring...I have agreat idea though...how about I follow you out of spawn?  :)
HongKongPhooey

« #6 : May 13, 2004, 11:17:50 AM »

I don't need you gunning for me when on my own team, you seem to do that well enough without even trying.
Got Walls?

« #7 : May 13, 2004, 01:00:11 PM »

Night i understand why your mad, it realy does suck to be the only one rushing, do about 80dmg to several ppl and die. Thats why i learned to awp :D  got tired of dieing so quick so now i run around(well sit around) with my awp. i suggest you do the same in a PUB! :twisted:  lol
flintlock

« #8 : May 14, 2004, 08:44:34 AM »

Quote from: NightTrain
Thanks Flint.  That is very reassuring...I have agreat idea though...how about I follow you out of spawn?  :)

Ouch, that really hurts.  :(  That's okay though Night, I'll take a bullet for ya, I'll take a bullet for any TE I don't mind. But with my idea, I only have to be like 20% acurate, which is much less pressure for me. :pottytrain5:
Johnny

« #9 : May 14, 2004, 04:44:12 PM »

camping rules, but i suppose ill rush with you, even though i have a feeling i will be baited by you, but hey, thats y im here right?
HongKongPhooey

« #10 : May 14, 2004, 05:00:35 PM »

It took a while Johhny but you finally figured it out.
TE|midnight

« #11 : May 14, 2004, 09:35:41 PM »

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
I think johnny just got dissed.

:lol:

/midnighT
Stalkin_death

« #12 : May 15, 2004, 01:29:01 AM »

i will follow you my brother, my king, my friend.  Now the hard part:  going into your server  :roll:
Johnny

« #13 : June 05, 2004, 09:27:02 AM »

flint, have i ever played with you? when are you on?

and maybe i did get dissed midnight, but...SO WHAT YOU JERKS!!!
flintlock

« #14 : June 06, 2004, 08:20:20 PM »

I don't know, maybe once or twice. I don't get on much, 4-5 hrs a week max, usually all in 1 night. There are a few TE members I almost never see, but that's because they play different nights. I'll paly with you again in a year or so. :roll:
: [1]  
« previous next »
: