Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:24:31 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Who are all these ppl?!?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Who are all these ppl?!?  ( 2579 )
Got Walls?

« : May 06, 2004, 10:13:23 AM »

Well i got a job at Wendys, and i had to work all weekend and that whole weekend i played not CS at all. And when i got back i saw about 5 new TE-R ppl. WHERE DID THESE PPL COME FROM, i know that we need to recruit some new ppl but god they came so fast, feel like im trying to be replaced :o . welll to the new people DIE FAST!
NightTrain

« #1 : May 06, 2004, 11:54:18 AM »

Quote from: Got Walls?
i know that we need to recruit some new ppl but god they came so fast, feel like im trying to be replaced

What makes you think that?  Guilty conscience??

We are trying to chnage the make up of the clan a bit.  We need some more low key members who are not so prone to ANGER!

Actually, most of the new guys are regulars that we just like playing with.  No need to worry.
TE|midnight

yo
« #2 : May 06, 2004, 01:56:54 PM »

Hey i'm midnight and yes i've got the little r next to my tag. i look foward to playing with you on the server and on the cal team!
flintlock

« #3 : May 06, 2004, 03:24:27 PM »

No one's getting replaced...We just need 20 members like Lethal so we can get back on top of the Stats page.

Sorry guys can't help you much there.
NightTrain

« #4 : May 07, 2004, 08:01:25 AM »

LOL, has nothing to do with competing with Lethal for the stats page.   :whdat:

We lost a few admins (Carv, Gioldmastaflexx, Exit) are we just decided to test a new approach to recruiting.  Some clans recruit by skill, some recruit by friendships....we are now trying to recruit by maturity level.  Each recruit will be evaluated over a two week period to see if they show enough maturity to receive admin.  This approach may or may not work, but we'll give it a try.

So far, so good.  The new admins (Logicon and Windex) have been great.  I've also had no problems with the other new recruits, Angel, Tyler, Midnight or Johnny.
Johnny

« #5 : May 07, 2004, 08:48:42 AM »

come on walls, ive played with you a lot before! how can you not know who i am? im a johnny for crying out loud! lol and hopefully ill help with the stats page  :wink:
Redeemer

« #6 : May 09, 2004, 01:49:32 AM »

WHOH WHOLY SHIT HOW DO U MAKE THAT GUY ON YER THINGY! THATS PIMP! PLZ TELL ME PLZ PLZ PLZ [/img]
NightTrain

« #7 : May 09, 2004, 06:55:23 AM »

Quote from: Redeemer
WHOH WHOLY SHIT HOW DO U MAKE THAT GUY ON YER THINGY! THATS PIMP! PLZ TELL ME PLZ PLZ PLZ [/img]
That's just a smiley.  I added about 200 more smileys the other day.
Fucker

« #8 : May 09, 2004, 08:45:22 AM »

wait....i know i dont play alot recently but regulars??? is that true, cause i can safely say without contradiction that i have never seen any of those people EVER.  and when u say we need low key members....is that to replace me?? cuase i still have my anger problem but only on the TE server and not OW cusae it's something about the people who play on TE that piss me off (not any clan members just some random pubbers who come in)

and by the way, if we want regulars to have an [R] we should take on Mr. A Dumass, i mentioned this to night before and i think he is a cool guy, not too much skill but he has def. improved....he would be a good pub member.
Stalkin_death

« #9 : May 09, 2004, 09:19:40 AM »

haha fucker  
:diabloanifire:
You are a mad man on every server

ps. i like the smilies!
D3@TH

« #10 : May 09, 2004, 06:50:29 PM »

:thin: im going nuts man some much i have to do!!!
NightTrain

« #11 : May 10, 2004, 10:00:04 AM »

Quote from: Fucker
wait....i know i dont play alot recently but regulars??? is that true, cause i can safely say without contradiction that i have never seen any of those people EVER.  and when u say we need low key members....is that to replace me?? cuase i still have my anger problem but only on the TE server and not OW cusae it's something about the people who play on TE that piss me off (not any clan members just some random pubbers who come in)

and by the way, if we want regulars to have an [R] we should take on Mr. A Dumass, i mentioned this to night before and i think he is a cool guy, not too much skill but he has def. improved....he would be a good pub member.

Fucker, you have an anger problem in our server because we have more skilled players that OW and you get owned more.....lol...j/k.

As for Mr. A. Dumass, I'll talk with Hong, Nem and Widow.  I like him as well.  He is always there too.
Fucker

« #12 : May 10, 2004, 02:29:57 PM »

exactly...he always plays......and the point about the more skilled players is completely true for one reason.....OW's server traffic is on average the big 0! not cuase i get owned more
Johnny

« #13 : May 10, 2004, 08:36:51 PM »

:whax:  dude if there was an axe in cs i would definately use that over all other weapons, without a doubt...im gonna email steam and tell them to put an axe in the next patch lol, screw the knife, it should be and axe...that is strapped on your back...
TE|midnight

« #14 : May 11, 2004, 05:06:44 AM »

Pfffffffff. An axe johnny? How unrealistic. Who uses axes in the swat? I say they get butter knives.

/midnight
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: