Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:06:56 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Pc Help/Tweak Page (Moderator: snyper133)
| | |-+  exchange 2007 admins out there?
« previous next »
: [1]
: exchange 2007 admins out there?  ( 567 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : September 17, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »

any of you nerds work on exchange 2007 yet?  get relaying working yet?  maybe might be able to help me with something?

:headbang:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #1 : September 26, 2008, 11:20:04 AM »

fixed it... or rather, it was working the right way all along, but the item in question was blocked by something ELSE... fknMS.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #2 : September 26, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »

You really don't want to run your own relay. You'll be broken into and blacklisted in a day. Relay all your outgoing to your ISP.

Widow

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #3 : September 27, 2008, 06:01:26 AM »

its an internal relay only.  FW and exchange both block any other relays... DEFINITELY been down that blacklist road... when we first moved into this joint and changed ISP's, we inherited some blacklist IPs for our public range... took over 2 weeks of screaming sales people and my owners to get it fixed.  :)  not doin it again.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: