Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:46:58 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Counter-Strike---> Help
| | |-+  creating a server!
« previous next »
: [1]
: creating a server!  ( 1406 )
bdot

« : March 27, 2005, 11:15:25 AM »

ITS ME AGAIN!
sorry i havent been posting alot, i have been busy but not ive been playing more and hopefully posting more  :-)

anyways i was wondering..

me and my friends have this bet going that i could beat them 3v1 and its $20 person so if i win i get 60 bucks (which i willl) and if i lose they get to split the 20 3 ways...
the point of my post is, how do i create a server to play online? when ever i create a server no one can connect and i found the problem was that my computer is connected to my router. is there any way to get around this so i can create my own server and other people can join?

I ALSO might be getting the ip wrong but i doubt i am so also tell me how to get the ip :-)

TOODLES!
-bdoT
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #1 : March 27, 2005, 12:04:13 PM »

Do you have the windows service pack 2, cause if u do you need to ad counter strike to the unblock list, its what i had to do when i tried to create games for WarCraft3

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

bdot

« #2 : March 27, 2005, 10:04:46 PM »

did that already... i had to do it when i first tried to play with sp2
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #3 : March 28, 2005, 05:24:27 AM »

your gonna have to set up your router and computer to use a different port then 27015 because it is usually blocked by most routers... I had the same problem but I gave up when I found out how hard it was to set it up.

Steve
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #4 : March 28, 2005, 10:00:59 AM »

just use the 1.6 pub, no one is ever in there anyway.... and if they are, ban em for awhile, lol

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
bdot

« #5 : April 02, 2005, 08:03:11 AM »

your gonna have to set up your router and computer to use a different port then 27015 because it is usually blocked by most routers... I had the same problem but I gave up when I found out how hard it was to set it up.

Steve
aww that sucks...  :-(
just use the 1.6 pub, no one is ever in there anyway.... and if they are, ban em for awhile, lol
lol....... i have to try that one day  :-D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: