Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:15:57 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Pc Help/Tweak Page (Moderator: snyper133)
| | |-+  laggggggggg
« previous next »
: [1]
: laggggggggg  ( 842 )
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« : May 17, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »

PLEASE HELP ME!!! my fuckin computer is 2 months old! brand new! and im laggin allll the fuckin time! my ping skyrockets like im on a 56k!!!! didnt do this til a week ago! we tried fixin my rates...no good....then we thought it was my fps...nope...stress test says i average a little over 100 fps!!!!i have high speed cable! and its fuckin horrific! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
Mmmm. Headshot

« #1 : May 17, 2006, 07:26:59 PM »

Shmotz I do notice that you lagg alot while your in the server.  The only thing that I can think of is maybe your rates or your connection, but what do I know.
Silent

« #2 : May 22, 2006, 11:38:26 AM »

yah shmotz one of the members brought that up the other day they said ur rates were messed up or something about ur rates
Bort

« #3 : May 29, 2006, 07:57:29 PM »

Sorry, Schmotz, but again...there's not much anyone can do about it because it's that latency issue you have with this server. Until your internet provider re-routes around the bad hop you're getting you're always going to experience it on this (the TE) server. It might be really good at times, and then all of a sudden it sucks for a while, then it'll be alright again. You probably run fine on other servers without any problems.

I'm not being rude saying 'leave! use another server then.' I'm saying you're going to have this issue with this server, probably forever, and there's nothing anyone can do about it for you. If there were a way to fix the problem...I'd be able to tell you how. ;)
Snoop dog dogclan

« #4 : May 30, 2006, 06:15:16 AM »

Shit i'm way the fuck up in Canada and i barely ever lag man so if it's your internet provider check into haveing that changed cause they are really close to where you live....
: [1]  
« previous next »
: